Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took the Manhunt logo from the game's cover and cut it out. In an attempt (which I think I failed :() to get it grunge-ish I didn't cut it out perfectly and left small areas of black around the outside. I tried to go with a grungy font and tilted it to go with the direction of the pic. Not meant to be a serious try, just incase spammers around here piss me off...I might brand them ;)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Nothing too complicated, but it'll do the trick. Just make sure if you're "branding" a spammer, that you don't like, delete everything in his sig and just put that. And don't do it to just the odd spammer. Reserve it for constant spammers, or banned users, like Lee and his "Ban" deodarant stick pic.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kaneanite said in post #2 :
Nothing too complicated, but it'll do the trick. Just make sure if you're "branding" a spammer, that you don't like, delete everything in his sig and just put that. And don't do it to just the odd spammer. Reserve it for constant spammers, or banned users, like Lee and his "Ban" deodarant stick pic.
Yes sir! At least you're more or less allowing me to do it, so I can't get banned again :D

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
I think it looks really good, even though it is simple. You got the grungy manhunt theme down.

A bit off-topic:

Have you ever gone to the vailient ent.tv website pasted all over the manual book inside? Freaky stuff...

·
Registered
629 Posts
well who deserves it? besides addog[NUMBERS]?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts