Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
26,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE are currently running a poll on Facebook here for a new Paul Heyman t-shirt. I think option two or three is the best. I don't really like the back of the first two.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I actually like the first one. I mean, I like them all but the third one is CM Punk shirt, whereas the other two could just be Heyman shirts.

I could actually see a Heyman-led small stable of Punk, Lesnar and Ziggler coming to the ring cutting a heel promo, wearing these shirts to get them to sell. Boy, would they sell. Haha.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Shut up and take my money!

Seriously, I think even I would spend some money on one of these shirts.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I like the first one a lot. I'd buy that.

The other two are alright but I don't think I'd shell out the money for them.
this, the third looks arguably "mediocre", it's just letters on a black shirt (the only simple white letter on black shirt that I would buy it's the stone cold 3:16 one, that's it)

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
I like number two the best. The full image of Heyman with ''I'm A Paul Heyman guy'' with ''Aren't You?'' on the back I think is great. I think it would look better in a different color though, grey would be nice with that design imo.

WWE once again proving they'll make a shirt for anything. People will always buy them so more power to them I guess..

1 - 20 of 54 Posts