·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I said, Im a Newbie & I dont Know What cookies are, Will anyone tell me

B

·
0 Posts
Cookies are like the memory that a computer keeps on what webpages you were on. They are kept on your computer until you delete them.

B

·
0 Posts
Nitemare won't like that you seperated his name like that. He will make you pay for that.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
please dont mock me again, you Know What i mean, Mr. Administrator

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do all the Administrators have such a rich sense of Humor

If i delet this thread will i lose my posts from it

B

·
0 Posts
Nitemare and Neo have a sense of humor. I am not really sure if Addiction does. And yes you will lose your points, but I don't know if Nitemare will let you delete this thread.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
why would he really give a toss if he deleted it? It doesn't contain the meaning of life or something like that, this is just another thread that comes and goes.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #9 :
Nitemare and Neo have a sense of humor. I am not really sure if Addiction does. And yes you will lose your points, but I don't know if Nitemare will let you delete this thread.
Me? Having a sense of humor? Nah, since when? You'll find that I'm the most serious man you could know. I make Lance Storm seem like Jim Carey I'm so serious. :no:

And you shouldn't delete threads. We have to keep it for reference...or something like that. All I know is we're not supposed to delete threads. If anything, lock them and move them to the trashcan(Staff only have this option of course).
And this should probably be in suggestions/feedback. *moved*

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this is not what i Expected to happen when i started this thread, it has turned into total chaos, neo, in your opinion, does Nitemare have a sense of humor

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
COOKIES ARE EXACLTY THAT^^^^^^^^

IF U LOOK AT DARK ASSASINS POST COUNT IT HAS STAYED AT 22 A FAULT PERHAPS

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #9 :
What about me? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
That sucks i have like 50. I wouldn't Know if you have a sense of Humor

Nitemare said in post #15 :
I only replied stating that because BabyBoy had already answered your question.

Cookies are all stored into your IE (assuming you use IE) folder. To delete them simply go to Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies. Like previously said, cookies keep you logged into a site so next time you return you donot have to login again.
Ok

1 - 19 of 19 Posts