Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my rant. In England at the moment it is extremly cold. Our school let people stay inside at break and dinner. Some 1st year spilt his drink on the floor in a science lab. We all get banned from going inside and are forced to stand in the freezing cold. This happended Thursday. SO because of standing outside I have now got a chesty cold and find myself coughing up blood. I went into school today due to the fact that If I missed school my paretns won't let me go to Bolton vs. Sevilla tomorrow night. I coughed up blood for the second time before games so I couldn't do it. I go to the office and the women behind the desk tells me that I am not ill enough to go home and that it's my fault for not wearing a coat. In the end she agreed to let me go home. I now find myself sat at home on my arse on this forum while all my mates are at school having a laugh and now I am forced to miss Bolton vs. Sevilla. I just had to get that of my chest (no pun intended).

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
If you're really coughing up blood you should be visiting the doctor, not worrying about Bolton getting embarrassed.

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I aint no Bolton fan, far from it. I'm a Preston fan. I'm going to the match to watch my favourite spanish team Sevilla and to see my footballing hero Javier Saviola.

·
@delecast
4,405 Posts
Dc. said:
England isn't even cold place. Come to Finland. We have - grades.
You want cold? Come to Green Bay, WI. Right about now, the average temperature is -5 to -15 F. And a lot colder after the windchill is factored in.

And Rain > Snow

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
RKODestiny said:
Here is my rant. In England at the moment it is extremly cold.
Um...What?

This is the warmest winter in the UK for donkeys years. It's only gonna start getting cold later this weekend.

Pussy.

·
Registered
456 Posts
RKODestiny said:
Here is my rant. In England at the moment it is extremly cold. Our school let people stay inside at break and dinner. Some 1st year spilt his drink on the floor in a science lab. We all get banned from going inside and are forced to stand in the freezing cold. This happended Thursday. SO because of standing outside I have now got a chesty cold and find myself coughing up blood. I went into school today due to the fact that If I missed school my paretns won't let me go to Bolton vs. Sevilla tomorrow night. I coughed up blood for the second time before games so I couldn't do it. I go to the office and the women behind the desk tells me that I am not ill enough to go home and that it's my fault for not wearing a coat. In the end she agreed to let me go home. I now find myself sat at home on my arse on this forum while all my mates are at school having a laugh and now I am forced to miss Bolton vs. Sevilla. I just had to get that of my chest (no pun intended).
Ah, that sounds like it sucks. Sorry for you d00d, hope you get better

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BreakdownV1 said:
Um...What?

This is the warmest winter in the UK for donkeys years. It's only gonna start getting cold later this weekend.

Pussy.
Try living up North.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Only Canadians can properly handle the cold, weather n00bs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts