Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If'd you like to sleep with your own sister.

Seriously I'd like to see someone just own the crowd like Taker did before and make them stop doing that stupid chant. It's getting more annoying than What was.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
What?!

·
Registered
689 Posts
It's a great chant. I am fed up with people complaining about it so much. It's better than the crowd being silent a whole match. Last night at Raw, we chanted YES for Bryan's every move. Suck it mate.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
If you weren't part of that Mania crowd, you'll never get it. YES is the next WHAT, and it's awesome!
YES is the next WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What? can only be used during pauses during a promo, while YES! can go with anything.

For example:

Just got this chick's number....YES YES YES

·
Registered
50 Posts
If'd you like to sleep with your own sister.

Seriously I'd like to see someone just own the crowd like Taker did before and make them stop doing that stupid chant. It's getting more annoying than What was.

Well I guess everyone has there opinions but I don't get what you have against it?!? It get's the crowd more involved in the matches and adds an extra drama or feel to the matches that wasn't there before. I guess I just don't get what you would have against it? Unless you really don't like the American Dragon?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a great chant. I am fed up with people complaining about it so much. It's better than the crowd being silent a whole match. Last night at Raw, we chanted YES for Bryan's every move. Suck it mate.
Yeah, cause nothing like watching the crowd try and put themselves orver and take attention away from guys in the ring :no: Cheer for the guys you like, boo and jeer the guys you dislike but don't take away from the show and try and put yourself over

It's a stupid chant of an overrated ham n egger who doesn't deserve 10% of the praise he gets from the people who jack off to him and Punk the same way an fat man jacks off to an Chocolate Bar. Oh, and you can suck it too...Mate.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
"what" is one of the worst things ever....

i VERY much so welcome "yes"

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
"YES!" is amazing because it's so versatile. It could literally tie together any promo DB needs it too similar to Austin's "...give me a hell yeah" or "...and that's the bottom line" chant.

It's just awesome.

Yeah, cause nothing like watching the crowd try and put themselves orver and take attention away from guys in the ring :no: Cheer for the guys you like, boo and jeer the guys you dislike but don't take away from the show and try and put yourself over

It's a stupid chant of an overrated ham n egger who doesn't deserve 10% of the praise he gets from the people who jack off to him and Punk the same way an fat man jacks off to an Chocolate Bar. Oh, and you can suck it too...Mate.
Putting themselves over? You're trying to be too smart. They're interacting and having fun. Let it go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts