Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some people just never cease to fuckin amazing me anymore. Seriously some pricks in goth chat on yahoo began to bitch out others just because they aren't regulars and they wanted to talk to others. How fucked up is that? Im a reg in 5 different chat rooms and I welcome any and every person. Respect should be demanded to a small degree upon arrival at anything and earn when progression occurs. Only when someone becomes moronic or does/says something unwanted or uneeded then respect should be lost. There are so many damn ignorant pricks in this world it pisses me off to no end. Just because you don't like it gives you the right to put it down? I mean shit I hate alot of things but If anything I just mention my opinion. I respect the person; not the subject. But assholes that think that just because you like a certain thing makes you the scum of this world has so many fuckin emotional issues it would be so funny if it wasn't pathetic. I mean I have alot of friends that have opinions I do not like with such a passion that i have gone in heated arguements for hours at a time..Sometimes fights have escaladed. But at the end of the day I still had respect for my friends. I don't like some of there point of views. But that's them..not me. Just this self centered, ignorant, selfish minded prick that feeds on others to make themselves better needs to be stopped. You can voice your opinion that's cool an all..but have some god damn respect for there opinions. Even if you don't like it.

·
Banned
358 Posts
Hi

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Sora! said:
You sicken me. Learn to post half-decently please.

As for getting upset over something in a chat room.....its the Internet. Let it go. I feel sorry for anyone who actually takes things seriously online. :)

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
lol i know were your coming from kaneanite but i look at it this way..

People are better then perceived. Internet or not it's still sad that people act like this. I mean not many people hate me. It's never directed at me cause they know were I come from. But those pricks (including Medi0c0re a good friend I talk to alot) just was putting down to many people for no reason other then what i stated before and real life or chat rooms it just bothers me to no end no matter what.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Why do you even care about this? You seem to care about too many fucking things, take yourself and other less serious dude...

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
LK, He Is Legend sucks. :( The music sounds good, but the singer doesn't. :( Too much screaming. And the songs aren't catchy at all. Just sounds jumbled together.

Brazil is good though. <3

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
How can someone complain about the ignorance of others when his own posting is laced with spelling and grammatical errors? How anyone who feels respect can be "demanded" expect to get any? How? By being ignorance personified, that's how.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Flash said:
How can someone complain about the ignorance of others when his own posting is laced with spelling and grammatical errors? How anyone who feels respect can be "demanded" expect to get any? How? By being ignorance personified, that's how.
Flash, Since when should the way someone types or writes affect the point of view in which they have? I'll admit I didn't type it out at a college level. But at least I made my point valid. Errors or no errors Ignorance isn't nor should be determined by the ability. See my strength obvivously never lied in writing. Im a debater. But at 2:15am I couldn't really debate it outside them pricks in yahoo. So I did the second best thing. I vented by ways of writing.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
But you have absolutely no place criticising others if you can't do it effectively, which, by your own admission, you can't.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Yea man I gotta go with the majority here. If it's online, it's rather childish to let it get to ya. No matter what the case. Before I came here I used to go to a specific games lobby. All the regs (myself included) always gave new people a hard time. Consider it a hazing period. (Gee, kinda like here!) It's usualy them just testin ya out to see what you can take, and sometimes, to see if you can handle them. I wasn't there for this instance, but I figure it's probably the same thing. If not, fuck'em. It's one room. Move on to the next one and maybe you'll strike something. Just don't let it get to ya. It's bandwidth and pixels after all! :D

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Kaneanite said:
As for getting upset over something in a chat room.....its the Internet. Let it go. I feel sorry for anyone who actually takes things seriously online. :)
So you're now telling me our tryst is not serious for you??

*cries*

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Brazil is good though. <3
:agree:

If it is on the internet you just have to take it with a grain of salt. Not much you can do to change someone's opinion with a plea that has smilies all over it. Stupid people will stay stupid. oh well, just ignore them.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
vcmstoner said:
If it is on the internet you just have to take it with a grain of salt.
:agree:

*see usertitle* :D

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea looking back now I realize you can't change other people perspective. I just don't like people being bitched out for really no reason at all I guess. Oh well, time ro move on from this ordeal I guess.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Why does the thread title suck?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Perhaps the reason is because it doesn't deal in hot steamy man sex? :shocked:

o

1 - 20 of 22 Posts