Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Banned
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for more lulz :3

Also say which brand they go to and who they feud with.

Me Personally

AJ Styles - Would go to RAW and immediately begin feuding with New Nexus along with John Cena.

Jeff Hardy - Would return to SmackDown! and restart the feud with Edge all the way to WrestleMania and reclaim World Heavyweight Title to hold it at least longer than those other two bullshit reigns. And there will be much rejoicing.

Sting - Will be hyped up for weeks and finally walk into the RAW arena to an awesome responce, make a speech about his career before being interrupted by Miz and A-Rod to be trashed on mic and get beat down. Makes another return at Elimination Chamber PPV to distract Miz loing enough for someone to hit him with a finisher and take his title. Challenges Miz to a match at WrestleMania and wins clean.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
Looking at your join date, you've been here nearly almost a year. Don't you realise this thread is done literally every week?

· Registered
2,033 Posts
aj fued with kofi on smackdown and beer money yay actual tag div

· I'm a Christian
709 Posts
Kurt Angle would be my only pick, I miss his serious and fun side, one minute he can be owning someone in the ring and the next minute he is backstage looking like a fool, good times.

· Banned
1,198 Posts
Kurt Angle's an obvious choice. He's phenominal in the ring and even if he was made into a trainer rather than an actual wrestler, he'd still be an asset.

AJ Style's another obvious pick. Like Angle, he's good in the ring but also has youth on his side. He can't talk for toffee but throwing him into the ring to let his spots get him over would work for him.

Alex Shelley is someone I mark for hard. He's charismatic as fuck and is a very versatile performer. He can fly, grapple and talk excellently. Like Styles he's quite young, and in WWE I actually think he'd do better than Styles based on his mic skills.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
AJ Styles, MCMG, and Desmond Wolfe.

Yes, I'm counting the Guns as one.

· Banned
6,761 Posts
Matt Morgan because I think he has come a long way since being on TNA. He seems more comfortable in the ring, and on the mic. Morgan has a sound understanding of his character. I'm not sure I would call him the "Blue Print" though. Something like "The Monster" Matt Morgan would work well for me. Would like to see him join RAW, and work as a face. Perhaps come in as John Cena's mystery partner.

AJ Styles I would have jump over to Smackdown, and become a major player on that show, but not right away. Styles has the skills to succeed in the WWE, and I'm surprised he hasn't joined the WWE just yet. I honestly think if booked properly Styles could easily be a world champion. He needs to jump ship already.

Nigel McGuinness, and not Desmond Wolfe. He just has WWE written all over him. Nigel is talented, and talented enough to make it in the WWE. Would love to see him steal Drew's soon to be girlfriend Kelly-Kelly. Smackdown or Raw's mid card could really use him.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
AJ: Smackdown mid-card.
Sammy Joe: US Title with Bryan.
And fuck it, Ric Flair, because I wanna hear him talk without having to watch Impact.
This is why I would hate to see Styles jump to the WWE, because more likely then not the mid-card is were he'd end up. I could be wrong, AJ definitely has all the talents to be a top face of any promotion, but so do people like Evan Bourne and Justin Gabriel, and look were they are.

· Registered
5,057 Posts
Kurt Angle... the man needs to get a superlight HBK style contract and have a short run in the 'E to retire on.

Desmond Wolfe... just because he's potentially awesome. I doubt he'd actually get anywhere in the WWE but, considering I am now literally barely even watching TNA - I'd still rather him over here.

Jeff Hardy... on the premise that they feed him to Punk, with no holds barred on the personal stuff. Could be a brilliant revival of a good feud. After that, Hardy could happily leave again.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.