Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..like he did on Impact this week (after stating it was a 50/50 partnership), how would you, as the "provider" of the company take it?

What would be your first line of action. Keep in mind that Hogan is a legend and has "helped" TNA.

What a stupid thing to do. It really did make her seem weak, which is weird because RIGHT before it she was doing what she had to do in laying down the law and it somewhat came off as nice as she was calm and thorough about it.

I don't get what sort of power Hogan has as Bischoff apparently has the same power which means we have a 50/50/50 relationship and we all know you can't have more than 100

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's safe to say she's 100 times the actor than Hogan is and Bischoff who really doesn't run a face personality all too well

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
They have to do the 50/50 thing in order for the future power takeover storyline to work. Obviously, Hogan overruled the suspension of Flair because he is secretly aligned with Flair/Fortune.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,028 Posts
It's all part of the storyline, Dixie's bad acting, Hogan and Bischoff turning TNA into a watered down WCW and let's not forget the bad booking as well. This is all part of the storyline of the Fall of TNA :D

Seriously though Dixie isn't an actress, she's an entreprenuer. She's just doing her best for the business, and helping however she can. Obviously there are angles on at the moment that will see her and Hogan/Bischoff get a lot of air time so this will be going on for quite a while.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'll be honest, they play off on TV that Dixie doesn't know shit about wrestling and hasn't known shit for a long while. They play off that Hogan and Bischoff are the angels on her shoulder that she needs to make TNA number one. The way the story is going, Hogan and Bischoff are going to betray Dixie and turn it into their company.

There's a line between Kayfabe and Real Life and it's like they have just erased it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'll be honest, they play off on TV that Dixie doesn't know shit about wrestling and hasn't known shit for a long while. They play off that Hogan and Bischoff are the angels on her shoulder that she needs to make TNA number one. The way the story is going, Hogan and Bischoff are going to betray Dixie and turn it into their company.

There's a line between Kayfabe and Real Life and it's like they have just erased it.
But that's because it works.... Well not really, it's because it's been done before, WcW/NWO and that's all they know how to do.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
I just think Dixie should stay off TV. Having so many authority figures is confusing.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
It's part of the (rather weak so far) storyline. You know the status of upper TNA authority figure characters is pretty poor when Hogan is probably the least off putting character out of the trio.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts