1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Quit and work somewhere else

·
Registered
189 Posts
Simple question. If I was an up and coming superstar and John Cena refused to put me over, I wouldn't complain. I still refuse to believe that losing to a skilled superstar in John Cena is an automatic burial, especially if you can give the crowd an appealing and awesome show. It's not like any worker is allowed to be put in a feud with Cena. Make the most of the opportunity.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
I'd catch him hugging fat chicks and threaten to post them online. Of course, that would require spying on him every chance I get. Nah, I'd probably just find a way to get over with the crowd and become one of those lame ass 15 minuters that eventually get screen time with Cena and end up being thrown off the stage in a wheelchair by Kane or pull a JTG.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ask Vince not to be buried and to talk sense into the spoiled brat known as Cena, if he says no Pull a CM Punk on the Old Fuck,Funny you asked that because I want to become a Pro Wrestler after High School.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Me too. Fuck a 4 year college tbh
Thing is I may not be able to go to college due to a graduation requirement of my state to graduate High School as HHH and Rollins say, Plan B.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Simple question. If I was an up and coming superstar and John Cena refused to put me over, I wouldn't complain. I still refuse to believe that losing to a skilled superstar in John Cena is an automatic burial, especially if you can give the crowd an appealing and awesome show. It's not like any worker is allowed to be put in a feud with Cena. Make the most of the opportunity.
This. But I'd have to ask, why is Cena wrestling a chick? XD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts