Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Cool thread. My gimmick would be someone who wears expensive clothes and jewellery with a kinda rock/pope ish twist (easier said than done). I would also like to have my own clothing line that runs alongside WWE. First promo would be a video showing my first meeting with Vince and me saying something like 'You called a private meeting with me and come dressed like that!?' or along those lines and see how people would react to it. Whether I'd be a face or heel i have no idea.

Finisher wise - I always loved Ron Simmons spinebuster, so maybe a varient on that, something explosive.

Reactions: DevilsFavouriteDem

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
I used to always create myself in CAW mode on SVR games under the name The Cobra. He's use the Cobra clutch slam (I think that was the name in the move list) and the cobra clutch submission. He'd wear black pants, taped hands and had a technical wrestling moveset. I haven't re-created him since SVR 2007 though I think.

Besides, Santino's finisher kind of makes the name more laughable than it was lol.

Who cares. I'd just go diva-hunting
Batista gimmick infringement.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Probably the pretty boy obesswed with himself, similar to cody rhodes

·
Registered
831 Posts
I'd be Batista and wear all the divas' panties on my nech as trophies.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Doesn't matter what I want to be, considering Estonia is near Russia (though nothing similar culturally). I'd be given a communist gimmick no doubt

Reactions: Samee

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
I'd like to pass as Rene Goulet's son and call myself Henri Goulet, 'La Terreur Française'! And in honor of my 'father', I'd wear two Michael Jackson like gloves, one as a prop, the other snuck in my thights, that I could take out during the match and stuff with a foreign object!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I think I'd like to have a harlequin/carnival/circus-type vibe about me. Something different. I have tattoos, I'm Irish and pale skinned, so I wouldn't exactly fit into the stereotypical orange skin and fake tits "diva" category anyway.

The only "gimmick" divas seem to have these days is their ring attire, so I'd put a lot of focus on what I wore for my character I guess. Green and purple are my favourite colours... I'd love some funky pinstriped green/purple wrestling shorts and a matching metallic coloured top or something.

Aw, I wanna make wrestling clothes now. :( Damn thread making me excited...

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Ladies man gimmick. My titantron would be a sex tape involving me and a new diva every week.

Finisher - ankle lock

·
Registered
85 Posts
This is going to suck but I would go with a Dr. Doom type gimmick, what I mean is I would come out to the ring with a mask at all times and make everyones life a living hell. Each time someone would get me down and take off my mask it would be a different jobber with me appearing on the titantron to taunt my opponents. My finshing move would be an inverted piledriver

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts
I'd be like a funny but for real character, a better John Cena would be nice. I would love to have a top rope finisher aswell.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'd mysteriously walk into the arena during matches without releasing where I actually was.. Some sort of amnesia gimmick where I don't know anything. Like festus? :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would bea high flying, martial arts styled heel. Kind of like a cross between JoMo/Gabriel's kicks and Koslov/Santino's grappling.

But not like Yoshitatsu because he's asian and his costume is degradingly stupid.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Street style like Cena, but not a rapper, and I would be an underdog, my finisher for guy my size would be scoop slam, and my submission finisher is boston crab!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'd be like hhh from 99, mixed with Austin Aries, the greatest man who ever lived. Would wear black an gold trunks and have a rode like Ric Flair.

Finisher: F5, Sweet Chin Music.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I would be Mark Henry's long lost hand/son and my angle would be trying to reunite with my father and whore of a mother.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts