Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of these wrestlers will be induced into the Hall of Fame first?

Macho Man Randy Savage
The Ultimate Warrior
Owen Hart

All 3 or none?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Randy Savage.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
The only thing stopping Owen is the widow.

Warrior and Savage will definitely be in, when Vince decides he likes them. Only credentials needed.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Warrior, easily. He's actually on totally good terms with Vince (as far as we know).

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Warrior, easily. He's actually on totally good terms with Vince (as far as we know).
Then how did he not make WWE's top 50 superstars ever DVD? I'm no Warrior mark, but based on star power, he should have been extremely high on that list, but he was nowhere at all. Vince also put out a DVD that ripped him to shreds.

Vince has become more open to using Savage's name in his products lately, so I'll say him. Owen isn't getting in until his whiny widow dies.

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Well, Warrior would've been inducted this year, but he didn't want to swallow his pride so Savage will be inducted.

- Vic

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Owen won't get in since his wife doesn't allow it.

Warrior is on very bad terms with Vince.

Vince has been willing to improve his relationship with Savage lately so I'll say him.

·
Registered
189 Posts
savage by all means. when someone gets almost as much recognition as hogan himself, they belong in the HoF. warrior was awsome untill i started to listen and understand promos. owen was great and im sure someday soon he will be in the HoF, but i cant blame his wife for saying no.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
savage by all means. when someone gets almost as much recognition as hogan himself, they belong in the HoF. warrior was awsome untill i started to listen and understand promos. owen was great and im sure someday soon he will be in the HoF, but i cant blame his wife for saying no.
his wife saying no is horrible, owen would have wanted to be in the hall of fame, he loved wrestling obviously.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Well Warrior would already be in it, if he didn't ask for more money, before Mania. It's rumored he was asked again for next years, but meh I don't really care... His acceptance speech would be worth the price of the DVD though haha.

Savage seems to be on better terms with Vince now he has become the Santa Claus a like that he is. I'd probably go for Savage over the other 2. As many have said Owen's widow won't allow him to be in it.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,081 Posts
Savage will be inducted in the next three years, no question about it.

Also think Mick Foley will be going in, perhaps for WM 30 in NYC?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Well Owen won't ever be in it, not as long as the Widow lives, and i can understand that, they killed her husband and father of her Children, i don't think she thinks about Wrestling. Warrior is likely cause Vince wants him in, and Warrior wants to but they didn't agree yet and Savage is getting from the Guy you don't talk about to pretty much getting called one of the all time greats. I think it will be Savage 2011, they wanted to put Warrior clearly since he is in the start videopackage, but will see.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I am a betting man, and I'd bet on Warrior. Owen will forever be a no go and there's still no real sign of Vince reaching out to Randy. Plus they have actually asked Warrior before - so when he needs the cash he'll be there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts