·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would you kick out and bring in?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Dude I don't know any of the writers that work for WWE. However, I would like to kick them all off and place myself in the capacity of head writer.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
the wwe wants to appeal to kids but sill have an entertaining product for every one?

Hire some comic book writers

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
the wwe wants to appeal to kids but sill have an entertaining product for every one?

Hire some comic book writers
It's interesting that you say that because I was just recently thinking about the similarities between the WWE and comics. They both feature larger-than-life characters battling eachother for supremacy. They both have loyal fan bases, loads of merchandising, storied histories, etc.

I think bringing in comic book writers would be a great idea.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
WWE doesn't really need lots of new writers, just like a change at the top. The lead writer for raw has been here for like 10 years, surely they need a break.

WWE should just give their writers an entire month off.

Though the main reason the writing seems to be bad is because its rushed. I remember reading something a former wwe writer said about how rushed the writing really was(i think raw writers start on friday,have to finalize by sunday?). So maybe they need an entire week to come up with the storylines and that way, things would be better.

Also, McMahon shouldn't put too much pressure on himself, he should let the writers do things without having to run every single idea by him. I know it's just a rumor, but there was a report saying most ppl wanted JR back but it didn't matter how much people wanted him back, whatever mr.mcmahon said was the decision, so it seems like that way for writing as well.

Which is exactly why when steph takes over, writing will be better. We'll have former WWE guys who wrestled in the 90s as writers mixed in with the hollywood writers which she likes to have, so we can have real great storylines that involve wrestling.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
I'd want Stephan King, imagine the storylines

McCool: Hey look, balloons!
Layla: They float pretty good

Oh yes they do. And down here, you'll float too!

Reactions: NoGimmicksNeeded

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara:eek:

A) It gets Russo away from TNA.
B) The main reason they failed after WWE is because Russo is a McMahon protege and only pens sports entertainment.He can be impressive when being filtered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts