Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly, when will you get it it that nobody wants to watch pure wrestling? Just look at the ratings for that masked warrior crap. It's something like 0.2. I as a fan want to see story lines unfold and then end in the ring. Pure wrestling bores the shit out of me.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Of course there's people who want to watch pure wrestling ,I for one are one of these people. Thats why i watch mainly indy promotions insted of "mainstream wrestling ".I'm honestly confused by your "I as a fan want to see story lines unfold and end in the ring" storylines are still a major part of these companys who are quintessential of pure wrestling.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Honestly, when will you get it it that nobody wants to watch pure wrestling? Just look at the ratings for that masked warrior crap. It's something like 0.2. I as a fan want to see story lines unfold and then end in the ring. Pure wrestling bores the shit out of me.
True, look at ROH...

You have to have interesting characters and storylines that revolve around titles and feuds not this EV2 Fortune shit :/

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,965 Posts
I as a fan want to see story lines unfold and then end in the ring.
That's what pure wrestling is, clever dick.

Unpure wrestling is when storylines don't get followed up on and then end in a massive red dome, with 11 guys with WCW star impersonator gimmicks, handcuffed to it.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what pure wrestling is, clever dick.

Unpure wrestling is when storylines don't get followed up on and then end in a massive red dome, with 11 guys with WCW star impersonator gimmicks, handcuffed to it.
Yo penis breath, you misunderstood me. I want more soap opera than in-ring action. ROH and Masked warrior are garbage. Promos and interviews should take precedence over wrestling matches on the weekly shows.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Yo penis breath, you misunderstood me. I want more soap opera than in-ring action. ROH and Masked warrior are garbage. Promos and interviews shoould take precedence over wrestling matches on the weekly shows.
"yo penis breath":lmao

If you want more soap opera watch a fucking SOAP OPERA so.....makes sense doesn't it:eek:

Roh does have promos and interviews which are better than anything tna has to offer.Mr.Anderson only dreams he's as good as Chris Hero on the mic.

Ah these Tna fans never fail to amuse me .:D

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
LOL ROH is nothing and will always be nothing, if pure wrestling is so good why dose no one ever watch it?

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Really people? Are we really arguing about what people should and should not watch? People can watch whatever wrestling promotion they want regardless if it's for the Soap Opera shit or the wrestling. Get your heads out of your asses.

LOL ROH is nothing and will always be nothing, if pure wrestling is so good why dose no one ever watch it?
Incoming Crabtree.....

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
#3 company in America, I bet you've never even watched any.

Sticking to subject though, it's not 'pure wrestling' that we're looking for from TNA, we're looking to be treated with respect as viewers.

Imagine if on '24' some guy just walks up to Jack Bauer, shoots him in the face and walks off. Then for the rest of the episode it's barely mentioned that he's been killed and then on the next week's episode they don't mention it at all.

Everybody would be thinking "why am I watching this shit, it's just a bunch of events taking place with nothing being linked or meaning anything". That's exactly how we all feel about TNA. Either they build up stories that could be huge and give us the pay-off straight away. Or they try and build something up and then let it fall flat on it's face with a stupid booking error.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Roh is somenthing,it fill the niche for pure wrestling which died out years ago.There is people who watch it ,if there wasn't there HD net would of cancelled them ages ago.There is plenty who watch it,people who can't put up with the bullshit wwe and tna offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.