Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure there's at least one my guesses are Matt Hardy, Tj Perkins, and Xavier Woods. They all strike me as people that would browse and maybe even comment on certain topics. Oh besides the Haitch who is obviously Triple H lol.

·
Registered
380 Posts
John Cena- He would def troll in here and hate on himself to see how others respond.
The Miz- He loves wrestling as his job and as a fan. Would probly take things serious in here
Kevin Owens- Would act just like his character and would praise himself as much as possible

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John Cena- He would def troll in here and hate on himself to see how others respond.
The Miz- He loves wrestling as his job and as a fan. Would probly take things serious in here
Kevin Owens- Would act just like his character and would praise himself as much as possible
I could def see the Miz on here. You have to think with all the down time during travel there's probably more than we think. This being the most popular wrestling forum on the internet there's probably a ton more.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Aries (due to the whole banana thing, reddit)
TJ Perkins
Noam Dar (just cause he's young af)

If NXT counts then replace Dar with Gargano or Ciampa.

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts
There's a poster on here that I will swear is Vince Russo. Can't remember their name for nothing. I also love the theory that @BeastIncarnate is here on direct orders from HHH to scour the forum searching for any negative comments about him and ordered to hit them with neg rep.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
The Miz like some here said he is passionate about it and a fan before it is his job.

AJ Styles due to how he is connected to internet and video games also in interviews he knows exactly everytime what people want even some things that I don't think normally the wrestler would know so it is a proof for me that he is following something related to what people wants and their opinions about things.

Sami Zayn I always thought that he is here somewhere but due to no famous account that defends him I don't know but I will still go with him.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Xavier Woods
Triple H
Mizzy

·
Registered
913 Posts
I think CM Punk was a member when he was in his WWE infancy and probably just checked in less as he became more of a star.
Road Dogg probably is
Dolph
Owens for sure. The guy has to keep up with what smarks are thinking based on his past.
Russo. Same as Owens. Russo has to keep up his gimmick of hating everything the majority of the IWC is loving. Swerve, bro.
Shane McMahon. Just to go out on a huge limb here. He seems to really care what fans think for some reason so it's only natural he'd check this place out.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
RAW Bliss
4,909 Posts
XavierWoods is NonDescriptWWEFan
That's funny because I've probably already mentioned how Woods is one of my least favourite wrestlers of all time

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
Triple H obviously books NXT directly from WF. People were "predicting" KO's exact debut 3 months before it happened.

Miz
Velveteen Dream

1 - 20 of 66 Posts