Wrestling Forum banner

If you could......

2099 Views 31 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  namesis000
If you had the power to fire 1 wrestler and 1 non wrestler from WWE who would you choose?

I'd lose R-Truth I just can't stick that guy for some reason. He bores the hell out of me and I really don't think he would be a huge loss

As for non wrestler, I'd love to see Teddy Long dissappear. When Teddy was first made Smackdown GM I liked him but nowadays I just get irritated when I see him.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Wrestler: Even though he's not the worst person in the company, I'd still go with John Cena. Just to get him off of my TV screen and to stop him from burying far superior talent once and for all.
Non-Wrestler: Michael Cole. I just can't stand the way his commentating buries a significant portion of the wrestlers and detracts from almost all the matches.

· Registered
204 Posts
Wrestler: Kofi Kingston (out of everyone on the Roster, he's just not going to reach the main event and should get out, while he is still young and mobile and go somewhere he is more appreciated and used to his potential)

Non-Wrestler: Stephanie McMahon-Levesque (only from Creative, not from the company, she's a good business mind, just most of her creative decisions suck)

· Registered
727 Posts
Wrestler: Even though he's not the worst person in the company, I'd still go with John Cena. Just to get him off of my TV screen and to stop him from burying far superior talent once and for all.
Non-Wrestler: Michael Cole. I just can't stand the way his commentating buries a significant portion of the wrestlers and detracts from almost all the matches.
If you want to stop cena from "burying" people, you might want to fire the bookers. ;)

· Registered
2,113 Posts
Wrestler - R-truth, dear god. i need not explain my reason. The guy has no redeemable quality...

Non-wrestler - Probably Cole, the guys funny. but i don't tune in for him, he's not getting 'boo you suck' heat, he's getting 'oh dear god, sit down and do your fucking job' heat. if its allowed, i'd have him take the laptop...

· Kit Kat
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wrestler - R-truth, dear god. i need not explain my reason. The guy has no redeemable quality...

Non-wrestler - Probably Cole, the guys funny. but i don't tune in for him, he's not getting 'boo you suck' heat, he's getting 'oh dear god, sit down and do your fucking job' heat. if its allowed, i'd have him take the laptop...
Glad I'm not alone with this one

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Mark Henry and Hornswoggle
But Mark Henry brings teh ratingz!!!1!

Wrestler: The Great Khali. Likely getting paid too much for a prop.
Non-Wrestler: The booking team. Yep, all of them. A group of non-wrestlers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.