Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
1 - Kill Vince McMahon ( see what happened than after )
2 - Put the Heyman top of the TNA

Thats it.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
1 - Kill Vince McMahon ( see what happened than after )
2 - Put the Heyman top of the TNA

Thats it.
What do ya reckon we bring the Attitude Era back aswell?

·
Registered
557 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
1.A divas division overhaul : A new 2 hour WWE show is added on Wednesday nights. Called WWE Divas. To summarize this would be show :
  • Rated TV-MA.
  • A midcard title for divas would be introduced. (This allows for divas to properly work their way up the ladder & add prestige to the main divas title.)
  • Divas would compete in matches they traditionally haven't been allowed to. (Hell in a cell , TLC , Extreme rules , Last Woman standing , the whole 9 yards.)
  • A multitude of new divas would be hired/rehired , including but not limited to : Jamie Keyes (Booked like a female hulk hogan) , Katie Lea , Alissa Flash , Aloisa & more!
  • With a show now focused on them , they would be permitted proper time for matches and allowed to display all true potential.
  • Actual well written story lines just as the men on RAW are given , there could even be diva stables formed occasionally.
  • Divas title would be defended at 100% of WWE PPVs to give it world title level prestige.
2.Have Wade Barrett win the royal rumble and use the prize (Main event WM) to select to face (WWE Champion) John Cena & (WHC) The Undertaker in the same night. He would then beat Cena early in the night (Clean) , then he would beat Taker in the last match of the night(Clean). Re-unifying the world & WWE titles and ending the streak in the same night. He would instantly be inducted into the hall of fame afterwards.

3.R-Truth tries to come out to the ring rapping in the middle of a Nexus promo , they beat the living hell out of him and he is then either never seen on TV again , or comes back a year later with a new theme song that doesn't suck.

4.WWE would finally manage to steal AJ Styles away from TNA , and he would go on to become one of WWEs top stars quickly.

5.Force THQ to hire a dedicated DLC team to keep the SVR video game series roster 100% up to date.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
5 things to shake up the wrestling world...

1) bring back the territories/ revamp the indys. i think both tna and wwe could benefit from this more...especially wwe. help the little guys out develop wrestlers. everyone is fast tracked now. people like kaval, danielson did it the old fashion way and i like that. fcw is nice as far as molding guys, but the territories and the indys is where you learn to wrestle, tell a story etc..
2) cut down tv exposure. there's too much wrestling on. thats a big reason ratings are down. people will just catch the raw rebound on SD or SD recap on raw. or ya know, just watch it on youtube. and this also includes cutting down the ammount of ppvs.
3) place and in-force a gag order on all employees from talking about storylines etc etc... i know a lot of "reports" and people who are "wwe/tna insiders" are complete bs, but you know someone has to talk to get the idea in their head. this will help ratings because we won't "know" whats going to happen all the time. we will want to watch every week. i miss those days...
4) make the titles mean something. the titles seem to mean nothing in both wwe and tna. make the feuds about the titles. not just oh i hate you, i'm gonna kick your ass...oh and btw i'll take your title too.
5) cross promotion. competition is good, however i think it would be interesting and beneficial for all companies involved, if maybe once, twice a year a storyline developed between multiple promotions.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Some of these ideas are just incredible. I don't think I've laughed this hard at serious posts in a while, this has been good.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume certain people in this thread are being ironic, or purposely absurd, or something. It's enjoyable, but I don't want to lose faith in people.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Good thread idea. I'm going to focus on WWE, because that's all I really pay attention to.

1. Unify the World Titles. Not permanently, maybe for a year or so. Just to have something fresh happen.

2. Turn John Cena heel.

3. Get rid of Nexus and about 1/2 the guys in it. It's ran its course.

4. Retire the Undertaker for good.

5. Kofi Kingston wins the Royal Rumble.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts