Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would it be?

Name them.. for those who you wish to see again and thought he was amazing in his prime.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,319 Posts
Re: If you could reverse the age of a wrestler from the past with one of today's wres

While this era isn't the worst, I wouldn't wish this era on someone from a more successful era. I'd love to see a guy like Bam Bam Bigelow in this era because there is a lack of bigs today and I think his style would fit in perfectly.
I'd also like to see guys like Piper, DiBiase, and Roberts get a chance today because they were championship material level guys when the championship had a virtual stranglehold on it. Plus a Piper vs. Punk feud would be sick.
I'd love to see Killer Kowalski today because I believe he is one of, if not the only, OLD School guys who could make it in the sports entertainment era.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Re: If you could reverse the age of a wrestler from the past with one of today's wres

Shawn Michaels with any wrestler in his early 20s, HBK is ready for one more run.

It would be amazing because despite his age, Shawn Michaels only kept getting better and better, put him in a younger man's body and minds would be blown.

·
Banned
605 Posts

I would reverse Buddy Roger's age with Hardcore Holly's.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts

This guy! ... in his 20's or 30's

·
Registered
1,356 Posts

NJPW Chris Benoit with someone in their early 20's.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Give me Bret Hart in his late 20s through his late 30s over anyone. How about swap him with The Miz, so Bret can bang Maryse like a real man.

·
Registered
279 Posts

DDP would be electrifying as a a really young and in shape guy. He only got into wrestling because of some injury originally, right?

Cena can have his age now. Then he could be out injured forever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts