Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Re: If you could reform the NWO with any 10 in any era who would it be???

I thought the nWo were perfect with Nash, Hall, Hogan & Bischoff.

It kind of spiraled out of control and they added members just for the sake of it.

Bret Hart would of been the worthwhile addition.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: If you could reform the NWO with any 10 in any era who would it be???

yes the old NWO did get out of control and bit crazy with new members..

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
You cant. The nWo was what it was because of Hall, Nash and Hogan.

Hall and Nash were the outsiders. Guys who were recently in the WWF and all of a sudden started appearing in WCW for no reason. People had no fucking idea what happened. They were big, intimidating, cocky, and charismatic. True Outsiders.

And Hogan, had to be third man. He just did. That is sent the storyline over the edge. He was the WWF guy for years. He was the greatest face of the era. He was the biggest thing in pro wrestling. And when he turned heel and announced he was the leader of the nWo, it sent shockwaves all across the wrestling world. Still felt today.

The nWo idea worked because it was those three men. Anyone else would have just been ridiculous.

·
WF's Real Bad Guy
1,938 Posts
Hogan
Hall
Nash
Savage
Hart
The Steiner Brothers
DiBiase
Vincent - (Bodyguard/jobber)

Tried to keep it historically accurate and with guys that worked with both companies. I think that I would keep the members to at least 12 ultimately and I think I would leave Bischoff to captain WCW as their authority figure while MDM and Hogan led the NWO.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Hogan
Nash
Hall
Bischoff
DiBiase Sr
Hennig
Norton
Scotty Steiner
David Flair
Torrie Wilson

·
Registered
30 Posts
10 members is kinda alot...and like everbody said it got over crowded real fast but i would like
Hall
hogan
nash
micheal hayes-in his prime
the new age outlaws
paul heyman
mvp
Its hard to make this list cuz it seems like everybody in WCW was in the NWO at one point and WWE either you had too much swag to be in a group or you were a jobber. Like i cant see hhh,the rock,austin,flair,goldberg,egde,punk being in a group were they wouldnt be the leaders and clearly if hall,nash,hogan there are no other leaders

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
the nwo was basically wwf v wcw. which was kind of cool...at first. and i think that was the whole concept as well. but then it started adding wcw guys and got played out FAST! nwo was at its best when it was hall, nash, hogan, sean waltman, hennig, and even macho man made sense. everyone else was just thrown in there and it sucked royally. it was a long term idea that shouldn't have gone on nearly as long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts