Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,075 Posts
You're becoming dangerous and obsessive based on your Miz obsession, like kratos with his Bray Wyatt and Asuka obsession in every thread, every discussion. Like, you mentioned the Miz in the John Morrison thread which is understandable, but you want his entire career erased!?

Besides, for a very boring worker who's had a dozen IC/US title reigns, an undeserved wrestlemania mainevent what's there left to achieve? He is decent in his talk show host role(not that I'm a fan) and that's that. So that's what WWE uses him for. After all, there's only so many times people wanna see another boring Miz vs Ziggler or Miz vs Bryan match or a Miz IC title run. Don't get me wrong, Dolph Ziggler is just like the Miz, old, beyond stale, but he's a solid in-rijg worker, even in 2019. So is Rollins, and Rollins is fine/tolerable as a heel/tweener but since you hate the guy, I'm not going to sell you on him. People get bored of the same guys on TV, wrestling the same matches.

You know who deserves it way more than Miz, Ziggler and Kofi(a decade of stale shit amongst them)? Sami Zayn. For a guy that talented on the mic and in the ring, he hasn't even held a single title on the main roster.
Dangerous?

Riiiiiiiight.

Miz is just the only person I care about in this horrible roster. He's one of the only real Pro Wrestlers left in an ocean of bland spot monkeys. I'll bring him up endlessly because he's the only guy I'm a big fan of in the Geek Era.

Sami Zayn hasn't been delivering to the level Miz has been for the last four years, its only been recently that Zayn has stepped up his mic and character work, prior to that he was just a workrate guy, and we've got enough of them already.

As far as whats left for Miz to achieve; hes been a comedy jobber for the last decade. There's a lot more he could have done, especially when hes increasingly become one of the only real Pro Wrestlers left in the business. Passing everything Miz does off a sboring when his Ziggler feud was one of the best feuds of 2016, his Bryan feud one of the best feuds of 2018 and his IC Title run the only remotely memorable IC Title run in about 15 years is absurd.

I love how you're trying to convince me Rollins is somehow not shithouse and passing that off as me being a hater while you crap on The Miz and act like he's boring and untalented.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Dangerous?

Riiiiiiiight.

Miz is just the only person I care about in this horrible roster. He's one of the only real Pro Wrestlers left in an ocean of bland spot monkeys. I'll bring him up endlessly because he's the only guy I'm a big fan of in the Geek Era.

Sami Zayn hasn't been delivering to the level Miz has been for the last four years, its only been recently that Zayn has stepped up his mic and character work, prior to that he was just a workrate guy, and we've got enough of them already.

As far as whats left for Miz to achieve; hes been a comedy jobber for the last decade. There's a lot more he could have done, especially when hes increasingly become one of the only real Pro Wrestlers left in the business. Passing everything Miz does off a sboring when his Ziggler feud was one of the best feuds of 2016, his Bryan feud one of the best feuds of 2018 and his IC Title run the only remotely memorable IC Title run in about 15 years is absurd.

I love how you're trying to convince me Rollins is somehow not shithouse and passing that off as me being a hater while you crap on The Miz and act like he's boring and untalented.
C'mon, it's 2019! It's shocking if someone still clamours for Miz or Ziggler. You dislike most of the roster and that's fine and understandable. After all, The Miz over Cringy Lynch, Baron Corbin(I like his cool moveset, size and how he trolls the crowd,though), Ricochet etc is understandable.

You like the Miz and I never did, not even the real guy(and I don't vehemently hate him either, like ppl passionately hate Cena, Reigns or Rollins). He just seemed like a very generic basic wrestler who was very good on the mic as far as delivery/intonation/fluency. Articulate like Punk or Jericho? No. But decent. What you call "the only real Pro wrestler" in WWE in an era of Ricochets and Humberto Carillos. I wouldn't even call him "real pro wrestler" because that's what Cesaro/Sami Zayn/AJ Styles are, ironically, lol. But to each their own.

I doubt he's ever doing anything more than another IC/US title run(if at all), a final feud/match with Bryan may be, and just be a WWE microphone guy for the most part. While Seth already is a far bigger star than Miz, and talented and as a heel will be involved and heavily featured in the WWE for years. It is what it is. I hope you're not going to be the Miz/Rollins version to the Asuka/Charlotte and Fiend/XYZ of Kratos. Let go of the Miz.

And the roster isn't that horrible. AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton, Kevin Owens. What do you think of Drew? I genuinely couldn't watch a Drew match or listen to him because he seemed way too boring as a "Scottish psychopath" but watching him on that segment with Randy sold me. He came across as a witty, fun dude and showed some personality for what seemed to me the first time. For the first time, I was invested in Drew McIntyre, not that fake WWE scripted lame moniker "Scottish Psychopath" but his natural personality which somehow shined through in a segment with Randy Orton, in 2019. What do you think of him?

·
Registered
682 Posts
[email protected] Natalya. Lmfao.

Yeah I said "erase most women wrestlers" in my gigantic list which also included Miz, Kofi, etc.

I forgot how atrocious it must've been for women's wrestling fans to have to endure Natalya for what, 10-11 years? On the roster and never really doing much. Just like Dolph Ziggler or Miz. But at least Dolph Ziggler had some amazing matches with a whole list of guys, from Orton and Punk to Roman and Rollins. Can't say that about Natalya(or any woman wrestler, for that matter). 10 years of Natalya lmfao.

·
I'm Just A Sick Guy.
1,884 Posts
Id say Owen Hart's. He'd still be alive if he hadn't become a wrestler. I'd add to that the name of any other wrestler who died as a result of wrestling. Too many to name.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
CM Punk.

Not because I dislike him- I'm a big fan- but I feel that his influence on modern WWE is taken for granted a lot. He was the first real indy darling to get signed by WWE and get given a big push. If Punk didn't sign, make it big and break that barrier, does someone else open the door, or does that shift in perception never happen?

After Punk, came Daniel Bryan. Then Seth Rollins. Then Finn Balor. AJ Styles. Samoa Joe. The entire NXT roster. Without Punk crossing over, does the indy style infiltrate WWE? If not, the product would be extremely different today- good in some ways, bad in others.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts