Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Southern Pride
2,802 Posts
Any wrestler that has had a hard life during wrestling and/or after, not having any sort of fame or success during their wrestling career.

I would erase their wrestling careers so that they could try to do something else that would give them a much easier life to enjoy.

That is more than one, but i'm not in the mood to single out a particular wrestler and throw them under the bus.

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,655 Posts
I don't understand this? Erase a guys... career? The only people that should be listed here are absolute scum, or murderers. Not guys like Ric Flair or Al Snow, lmao you guys are wild.

Edit: Okay, I re-read the OP and I get what you are saying now. Sorry about that.

I'd say a lower card guy like Al Snow then. Though Al is currently getting like a University set up for wrestling. So... I'd probably say Chris Benoit then. Maybe it'd have turned out differently for them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
My choice isn't so much a main eventer like most, rather a should-have-been main eventer.

Erase Ken Kennedy's career. He was someone who was hungry and had the potential to learn from the veteran guys who were in their prime. He was amazing on the mic, but political bullshit fucked him over. Even by erasing his career, he would naturally still find his way to WWE IMO. He's one of the more underrated guys that WWE has let go.

If we're talking straight-up erasing ala Chris Benoit - I guess Lesnar after he left in 2004. It's not that I hate him to the point where I want him gone, it's more so the what if's and curiosity. Like him or not, Lesnar has played a detrimental role in almost every program he's worked in since 2012.

He has so much under his belt and so much stock to his name. I just wonder what it would have been liked had that not happened? Perhaps if we just got Brock/Rock II at SummerSlam 2012? It would have been a lot better than Triple H eating up 20 minutes in the main event only to tap out.

Funny how everybody else has been squashed since..

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
I would have to go with Owen Hart. From knowing all the times he just wanted to retire and become a fireman or to be with his family and wife all the time, although he did bring joy to an incalculable amount of individuals, the way he had to go out would make up for all the good things he brought to the wrestling business and to his peers.

I know we would not have had his Japanese gems, his feud with brother Bret, but the Hart Family would be in much better shape emotionally now.

·
Registered
666 Posts
John Cena, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, that stupid woo woo woo guy Zakk Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Great Khali, Mark Henry, HHH(the negatives far out weigh the positives he ever brought out to WWE), every ugly, trashy and Cringy woman's wrestler that ever existed, from Luna and Nicole Bass to Charlotte, Tessa, Rhea, and Shayna Bass(ler). Especially those four horsewomen fucks, Cringy Lynch and their cunt "women's revolution" garbage between 2014-2019. Just erase all that trash.

Oh,and that overrated trash Hogan and Ric Flair. Flair, Hogan, Cena and HHH.

Austin, Rock, Sting Shawn, Bret, Angle,and Lesnar were/are the cool ones. And Taker.

·
Fearless University Graduate
14,971 Posts
My knee jerk answer is The Miz.

I'm sick of seeing the guy treated like shit. I'm sick of seeing him out work everyone around him but get zero reward for all his effort and all his talents. I'm sick of seeing him have to job to garbage every week or worse still be completely irrelevant in an era where untalented, lazy sacks of crap like Rollins are multi time World Champs. I want The Miz to retire, theres no point in him sticking around at all so I'd put his name up there.

But, he got to Main Event WrestleMania, worked with The Rock, met the love of his life and has two beautiful daughters because of Pro Wrestling.

So I'll just say Seth Rollins. The guy just flat out sucks, he's got nearly no talent at all. The only thing he can do is spot monkey shit, at everything else he is just the drizzling shits, and despite that hes pushed to the moon, so get rid of him.

·
Registered
666 Posts
My knee jerk answer is The Miz.

I'm sick of seeing the guy treated like shit. I'm sick of seeing him out work everyone around him but get zero reward for all his effort and all his talents. I'm sick of seeing him have to job to garbage every week or worse still be completely irrelevant in an era where untalented, lazy sacks of crap like Rollins are multi time World Champs. I want The Miz to retire, theres no point in him sticking around at all so I'd put his name up there.

But, he got to Main Event WrestleMania, worked with The Rock, met the love of his life and has two beautiful daughters because of Pro Wrestling.
You're becoming dangerous and obsessive based on your Miz obsession, like kratos with his Bray Wyatt and Asuka obsession in every thread, every discussion. Like, you mentioned the Miz in the John Morrison thread which is understandable, but you want his entire career erased!?

Besides, for a very boring worker who's had a dozen IC/US title reigns, an undeserved wrestlemania mainevent what's there left to achieve? He is decent in his talk show host role(not that I'm a fan) and that's that. So that's what WWE uses him for. After all, there's only so many times people wanna see another boring Miz vs Ziggler or Miz vs Bryan match or a Miz IC title run. Don't get me wrong, Dolph Ziggler is just like the Miz, old, beyond stale, but he's a solid in-rijg worker, even in 2019. So is Rollins, and Rollins is fine/tolerable as a heel/tweener but since you hate the guy, I'm not going to sell you on him. People get bored of the same guys on TV, wrestling the same matches.

You know who deserves it way more than Miz, Ziggler and Kofi(a decade of stale shit amongst them)? Sami Zayn. For a guy that talented on the mic and in the ring, he hasn't even held a single title on the main roster.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts