Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the question say's if you could have one wrestler return to the WWE programing who would it be? They can be either dead or alive but you must pick one!

Me personally i would pick The Rock. Simply because he was fecking great to listen to on the mic and made each feud sound interesring.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Owen Hart! I think Owen still had a solid run left (minus Blue Blazer) in him with the WWE before his tragic death in 1999. Even though he would be 45 now a days, I think he would of have some good reigns with the Intercontinental and Tag Team titles. The WWE championship is still hard to tell if he would of held it or not. I kinda doubt it! 1994 would of been one of the best times for him to hold it and that didn't happen.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Probably Angle. The guy really is a wrestling machine. If the Angle in TNA could come over to the WWE untouched I might actually die from marking out. The problem is he'd be put with guys like Sheamus, or worse, McIntyre. He'd get a good match out of them but he's Kurt fucking Angle. He'd probably also die from the rigorous schedule and his unrelenting dedication.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
Brock Lesnar. Young, draw and can still go. Most of the other guys I'd be interested in returning are either dead, injured/broken or old. Yeah I know you said it could be "anyone", but this is my personal choice.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i[m not gonna mention the usual names or the obvious names...but a guy i would like to see back that people often forget about is bam bam bigelow. he was ahead of his time. r.i.p.

·
lyfe
8,846 Posts
Mr. Kennedy was supposed to be one of the top guys now imo, but that went south in a hurry. Having him back would be great, but it won't ever happen as long as Orton is around.

I would prefer if the 2007 MVP would come back. He was great back then.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Kurt Angle, he's wasting his latter years with TNA. He should come back to the E on a limited schedule, he's earned that by now.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts