Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dead or alive what wrestler would you hangout with? give some reasons. i say Y2J kuz not only is he a wrestler, hes also a metalhead like myself. i think he'd be super cool to chill with.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Big Show. Other than the smoking I've heard he's a very fun guy to be around. He's genuinely funny and likes to have a good time. Him or Maryse.

·
Registered
619 Posts
John Cena.

Seems like a really cool guy who can handle all situations brilliantly. Considering how much success he has achieved, he is still a down to earth person. Wouldn't mind having a drink with him.

·
Registered
22,686 Posts
Wouldn't mind hanging with Melina or Beth. Undertaker would be interesting too, sure he has some stories

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'd like to hang out with Melina, Nattie or Vickie G. Their tweets make me wanna be friends with them all. And Randy Orton too. He sounds so cool and relaxed.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I'd prob pick to hang out w/ Maryse I guess , shes the only Diva I can think of whos not married >_> <_<

Or The bella twins , or just 1 of them if forced to pick one , probably Nikki because the name is easier than Brie lol , (Provided they aren't in some serious relationship either lol)

Tbh Maryse would be intimidating to some extent... the bellas not so much so yeah.. probably Nikki Bella

If my answer had to be NOT an elaborate attempt at hot diva seckz , then CM Punk cause I'm straightedge too

·
1,817 Posts
hornswoggle... it would be great

Trish stratus would be the best though
and i'd have a beer or two with austin, he'd have to drink it properly though he used to always waste it!!!!

·
Registered
9,567 Posts
Most likely Cena, he seems like a funny guy to be around, and not the wannabee funny Cena we see on Raw, I mean the real John Cena.

As for Diva's probably Maryse, she just screams party girl, maybe if I could get her drunk enough :hmm:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Randy Orton
Miz
John Cena
Chris Jericho

Any of the above.

Couldn't take Punk anywhere. It'd be so awkward having a drink around him lol.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Cena, Edge, Show, HHH, or Jericho out of the actual superstars. HBK too if he counts as still being a superstar.

From the "try to get laid with a fucking hot as hell Diva" standpoint, I would hang out with Maryse, Melina, or Kelly. :yum:

·
Registered
22,686 Posts
Austin. Just because the guy must be awesome to hang with. Mickie. She seems nice and if anything I could stare at her chest and ass. And of course Trish.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts