Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would it be? it can be for any reason or no reason at all, you can explain yourself or withhold your reasoning.

For some reason right now im feeling Khali-ish so im going to go with Great Khali.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
For some reason right now im feeling Khali-ish so im going to go with Great Khali.
So many people will say him.

Honestly, I would fire Mason Ryan if he doesn't get any better in the ring. He's the complete total-un-package and I have no idea why he's on the roster.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
On my high horse I wouldn't want anybody to lose their jobs and go without the benefits WWE offer, but hypothetically I think guys like Ted Dibiase Jr and a couple of divas can easily be let go as they offer very little.

I think Khali is in between The top guys and the mid card guys in terms of chance of him being fired. (HHH & Taker never will, Cena just can't, Orton is unlikely, Then Khali, then Ziggler, Kofi, Barrett etc) I only think this because Khali is like Rey, he is an essential part of the world wide puzzle. Having him in WWE gets them exposure in countries they wouldn't dream of otherwise. As a talent, Khali is the lowest of the low but as an asset, I don't think he will be fired. He might end up with a contract where he's wheeled out on a couple of tours a year though and seen on TV rarely.

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, DOlph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes. I would then Push Big Show and Sheamus.
YOU SO FUNNY!

Anyway..

The Great Waste of Time and Money (Khali)
Mark Henry (Anyone agree?)
Aksana
Brock Lesnar (If he continues to be as stiff as he was against Cena)
Mason Ryan (Needs to get his shit together and learn to wrestle better)
Brodus Clay (Getting sick of him, really fast)
Jinder Mahal (They aren't willing to do what they did with Hassan, so he should just leave)
Evan Bourne (They've got Justin Gabriel)

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I don't want to fire anyone but people I don't want to see anymore are Santino, Khali, Big Show, Tensai, Brodus

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hornswoggle, Heath Slater, Khali.... Similiar to others I guess.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
The Great Waste of Time and Money (Khali)
Jinder Mahal (They aren't willing to do what they did with Hassan, so he should just leave)
Evan Bourne (They've got Justin Gabriel)
Khali isn't a waste of time or money
Mahal isn't going the route of Hassan. Why do you think that? Turbans? Skin colour?
Bourne is much better than Gabriel.

I only think this because Khali is like Rey, he is an essential part of the world wide puzzle.
I bet a lot of Indian/Mexican fans don't watch just for Khali/Rey.

Rey is much more of a draw to kids and than Mexicans.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Kevin Dunn. Fired.

That's right. I'm a Jim Cornette guy!

Kevin Dunn, you rabbit-toothed prick, pack your bags and head home! And take those WWWF tapes with you!
:lmao

·
Registered
603 Posts
Great Khali (Duh..)
Lord Tensai (Seriously Albert, you suck and people simply couldn't care less about you, not even if you brutally attack the most popular face of the PG crowd with Johnny at your side).
Brodus Clay (This fat fucker can't wrestle worth a damn.)
Jerry Lawler (It's obvious that Jerry is only there for a paycheck, and to harass Diva's half his age.)
Big Show (Kids love him but he needs to retire, give him a proper send off next Wrestlemania to say goodbye.)

·
Banned
254 Posts
Cena

Mason Ryan

Big Slob

Khali

Jinder Mahal

Brodus Clay

Titus O'Neil

Yoshi Tatsu

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Great Khali (Duh..)
Lord Tensai (Seriously Albert, you suck and people simply couldn't care less about you, not even if you brutally attack the most popular face of the PG crowd with Johnny at your side).
Jerry Lawler (It's obvious that Jerry is only there for a paycheck, and to harass Diva's half his age.)
Big Show (Kids love him but he needs to retire, give him a proper send off next Wrestlemania to say goodbye.)

Why? Because he is performing consistently at a better level than he has at any other point in his career? And isn't injured? I'm guessing WWE should have fired Shawn Michaels in 1997 and Hulk Hogan in the late 80's by that logic.

I would fire Michael Mcgilliwotsit.

Just the most bland boring bastard I have ever seen. The absolute definition of shit. He offers absolutely nothing to wrestling apart from the fact that he can say "Hey guys I'm Curt Hennig's son" and they even managed to fuck that up by giving him one of the worst names the "WWE dull names department" has ever come up with. Which simultaniously gives you a name no one can spell and destroys any link to his dad who honestly is infinity X better than this mong. He makes guys like Zeke Jackson look like absolute fountains of charisma. I can only assume Mamma Hennig was banging the milk man or something when Curt was on the road, because in no way can this idiot be related to the fantastic Curt Hennig.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Great Khali (Duh..)
Utter nonsense about Brodus Clay, he can wrestle absolutely fine. I hate it when people moan about wrestlers being fat and say they are bad in the ring, usually implying there weight is part of that reason. People are forgetting Vader, Dusty Rhodes and a few others who despite being obviously obese they are some of the greatest wrestlers ever to have stepped into the ring.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Khali. The only one who I believe from a fan standpoint takes Nr. 1 Spot.

I mean for anyone who is not from India know that he does not need to be in WWE. He could go do movies and be perfectly fine with it.

Dunno and I must say that will be my only choice. I would like other guys to be given a proper chance before I say anything more.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
The Great Khali for obvious reasons.

Kevin Dunn because I've heard nothing but awful things about him that make me shudder to think how in he is with Vince.

Jerry Lawler as a commentator. Keeping him around as a road agent and for the rare wrestling appearance is fine. He's way past expired as a commentator though.

Alicia Fox and Kelly Kelly. Horrible wrestlers, not particularly attractive either.

Big Show is tricky. On one hand he is over and is still a decent big man wrestler. On the other he's booked in a way where he ruins everyone's momentum. On the other given his overness and ability I think he's a solid midcarder. On the other it's difficult to justify a GIANT losing to midcard guys. IDK, book him smarter (and by smarter I mean in a way so the guy he's feuding with is actually helped by the feud in some way), or let him go.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
ezekiel jackson/Mason ryan. I can't decide, i don't know which one is he worst.

Let's go with Big zeke because he got no cuts!!! o'neil copyright right dere.

Kind of surprise with the amount of great khali answers. He is loved by the kids so he can have pops, you don't fire someone who got pops.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes. I would then Push Big Show and Sheamus.

I doubt you really have any real credible reasons to want to fire those guys you mentioned. That's assuming if you where even slightly serious or just wanted red rep.

As far as Big Show and Sheamus you either haven't been watching WWE for very long or once again you just love good jokes:cool2.

CM Punk. He sucks.
Agree. Fire Mr Nr. 2 today. He deserves a contract release immediately(Y).
Great Khali (Duh..)
Give him time. In time the respect will grow and he will become another Umaga. WWE can make this happen.

Also I dunno if you have been watching but Cena is not the most popular face in the company right now. But if by most popular you mean most controversial we're all good.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts