Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets say you could bring back even more.. but you would have to replace a current knockout

the two id bring back

1. awesome kong

2. gail kim

replace
ms tessmacher (spelling?) with traci brooks

·
Registered
443 Posts
So like...either bring back two Knockouts, or bring back three Knockouts for the price of one?

So many possibilities...I'd go

Bring in:

Alissa Flash
Roxxi
Taylor Wilde

Get rid of

Ms Tessmacher (she's hot as hell, but come on, she's not needed)

I was gonna say Cookie, but she's not really wrestling, it seems like.

And of course, this is assuming they're all going to be used correctly O_O

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
more daffney would certainly be cool. they kinda pushed her decently for a while then they jobbed her out like a day later....not sure wtf is up with that. bringing gail kim back in wouldnt be bad either imo if she ever leaves wwe. she put on some solid matches. other than that they would be better just moving forward with new younger faces for the future imo with the knockouts.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Roxxi and Payton Banks (Rain)

Replace - Miss Tessmacher (Because she hasn't done much, hope that changes though) with Trinity (always liked her).

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Kong and Mrs Jackie.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Rain (aka Payton Banks in TNA) and Kong - Kong's a unique individual. Rain is a highly versatile performer and would excel in a sports entertainment fed.

Beyond that, I'd be most willing to trade out Cookie and Christie for some of the others. Cookie can only lead to bad angles and Hemme is overpayed.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Gail Kim (it's not like she's doing anything in WWE)
Alissa Flash (don't screw it up this time)

Trade:
Roxxi (with the voodoo queen gimmick) for Christy Hemme. Hemme's the single most useless KO in TNA right now. Ever since TNA switched to the Reaction-style segments, she's barely been used. She's paid way too much to be doing almost nothing.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.