Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title speaks for itself

:ns or Dr. Hax will throw a computer monitor at your face

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I've done it, the kid just looked at me like "what the fuck is wrong with you?" It was priceless.

BTW, the whole "no spam or else" thing is getting really old.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Couple years back I was chanting "Cena Sucks!, Cena Sucks!" and this little kid's father told me to shut the fuck up lol.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I did it once in a house show here in Puerto Rico, kid just tugged on his daddy's shirt and whispered something in his ear, of course the dad then gave a mild version of the famous Miz demon girl glare and I just laughed and just kept booing Cena, I didnt care. Its not my fault cheap seats pair Cena haters and Cena lovers together, thats the price you pay for cheap seats.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think some haters go over board with there hate. Kid's are kids. I was at a live event where grown man would just swear to no ends and was really out of control, so out of control security had to ask them to cool it down. I think it's ok to boo but depends how you do it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The kids just give you confused or mad looks. It's the parents that lash out right back. At a Smackdown taping, I noticed that kids look at you when you cheer the bad guys.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I was sitting next to some kid and his father at a RAW show. The kid had this Genuine, Official, Deluxe WWE Championship belt.
People in front of us were standing which blocked his view, so I gave the kid my seat so he could see Cena come out. I wasn't going to be a dick, so I decided that I wasn't going to boo Cena.

Turns out the crowd boo'd Cena anyways and the kid started crying. :lmao

Reactions: VLR

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Picking on kids/doing things in hopes it hurts a kid.... why does this not surprise me about wrestling fans?

Yet another reason why wrestling deserves the bad rap it has.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Picking on kids/doing things in hopes it hurts a kid.... why does this not surprise me about wrestling fans?

Yet another reason why wrestling deserves the bad rap it has.
With all due respect, LC, we pay for our tickets. If we want to boo Cena, we can. It has nothing to do with the potential reaction from the little kids sitting around us.

Reactions: Alex

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I never boo Cena, but kids sure give me funny looks when I cheer for heels. Nexus made a surprise appearance at the last show we attended in November, and my niece and I were screaming and cheering for them... while all the kids next to us were looking at us like we had 5 heads. LOL.

I fucking hate the vast amount of kids that go to the houseshows in my town. They all stand in the isles towards the end of matches just so they can stampede to the barrier when the bell rings. It's ridiculous, they stand all over you and knock your drinks over and just generally get in your way.

I'm not some heartless bitch that doesn't want the kids to have fun... but we're fans too, for god sake. :evil: The arena also has flyers attached to your seats which read "Please take children into consideration and do not stand in their way" or something along those lines. Like seriously, fuck off?

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Yeah, I don't think it's so much doing it in the hopes of hurting a kid. People buy their tickets, they boo and cheer who they want. That simple.

I was at WrestleMania 22, and I was sitting next to two young kids, who were brought by their dad. You all know what happened at WrestleMania 22.

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts
Booing Cena at house shows is pathetic. TV shows are different because some other people are getting some enjoyment out of it.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
With all due respect, LC, we pay for our tickets. If we want to boo Cena, we can. It has nothing to do with the potential reaction from the little kids sitting around us.
With all due respect did I say you shouldn't have a right to do it?

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
I wouldn't boo Cena, but I'd boo a fan favorite and if someone has a problem with it, so be it. Why would you get mad if you can't handle someone else's opinion?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
With all due respect did I say you shouldn't have a right to do it?
No, but it seemed like you lumped us in with the "Picking on kids/doing things in hopes it hurts a kid" camp. I may have just misinterpreted the post.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
No, but it seemed like you lumped us in with the "Picking on kids/doing things in hopes it hurts a kid" camp. I may have just misinterpreted the post.
But that really doesn't have anything to do with your right to do it. I have no problem with people having a right to do it *which is one thing your ticket allows you to do*.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
If I were to go to a live event I would for sure boo Cena but I wouldn't go out of my way to ruin the experience for a little kid. That's douchey.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I've never booed Cena at an event, I'll admit I did cheer for him during his rapper gimmick but nowadays I don't give a reaction. I don't boo him but I don't cheer him, I just sit in my seat.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I would not boo cena at a live event, but however.... when Cody Rhodes comes out when it says "whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" i am tempted to shout "There goes Cody Rhodes".

1 - 20 of 103 Posts