Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JTG instead of Curt Hawkins... we riot!

Firstly, you had JTG on the Slammy's co-presenting with Regal, secondly he gets the win over Hawkins on Superstars, and tthey had also given him some promo time with his 'Straight outta Brooklyn' crap.

Personally I think he should be Straight into Future Endeavour, but if Hawkins loses momentum after his matches with Baretta.... I'll be pissed

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
For as irrelevent as they are, Curt Hawkins and JTG might as well be the same guy. Only difference is, JTG has more color and more charisma.

JTG is Smackdown's new token black guy now that MVP is gone. But I like JTG more than most of Smackdown's midcarders, so I'm glad he's getting a chance. He better not waste it, because Titus O'Neil is always there to make it a wang.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
JTG is unpushable, they tried to push him during and after his fued with Shad which went nowhere, the guy is made for tag team wrestling, or jobbing. He's pretty much Scotty 2 Hotty. They'd have more success pushing Bushwhacker Luke or Brian Knobbs than JTG.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
No you Riot

I party hard

Hawkins Was part of the most undeserving forgettable Tag team champions in recent memory while JTG was the major factor of a team that got over payed all there dues and yet never got rewarded

he deserves a push

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
JTG is unpushable, they tried to push him during and after his fued with Shad which went nowhere,
Not really.

In between jobbing and ,, well jobbing some more, Cryme time was one job away from splitting. After another lost, Shad pulled the old pro wrestling cliche pushing match with JTG which didn't go over well with the fans. The cliche generic split didn't garner any momentum and WWE never attempted to salvage the poor feud that should have not happened to the fan favored tag team.

Than JTG was nowhere to be found after the random feud.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
That segment was horrific, I literally cringed. It was definitely the worst part of Smackdown, which on the whole was a fairly good show. I've never cared about JTG, not when he was tag teaming with Shad and I certainly will not care about him as a singles competitor.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No you Riot

I party hard

Hawkins Was part of the most undeserving forgettable Tag team champions in recent memory while JTG was the major factor of a team that got over payed all there dues and yet never got rewarded

he deserves a push
HE was the major factor because Shad is even shitter than he is, and made JTG look a hell of a lot better than what he is. Hawkins and Baretta could easily keep putting on matches and get themselves into the IC title picture within a month or two. whereas JTG can easily become the next R-Truth for all i give a fuck

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
It's basically just a lowcarder beating other lowcarder, i think both of them won't move up the card anytime soon so you shouldn't be that worried, but yeah it does suck when your favorite losing to someone who...sucks, eveything about JTG just screams 'meh', he's better than Shad though (who is totally shitty himself), i'd give him that. I'm obviously not a JTG fan but the only Smackdown babyface midcarder/lowcarder who isn't a total jobber are Kofi and maybe Beretta since MVP was asking for release and Christian is still injured so i'm guessing they're 'forced' to give a little push to JTG to keep a good balance in the midcard.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
Meh, I dislike JTG's gimmick greatly, but he's pretty good in the ring at the basic type of things that he needs playing the face role he does. He can sell well, is a good bumper and does a pretty good hope spot. All of those positives are more suited to tag team wrestling, but that's what I've got from watching him in Cryme Tyme. I guess I can see what other positives there are when I see more of him as a singles guy.

No you Riot

I party hard

he deserves a push
Cryme Tyme in no way paid their dues, especially JTG, who is really inexperienced. Wrestling in the big leagues in the WWE at the very beginning of your career is NOT paying your dues.

:lmao @ the concept of partying due to someone in wrestling getting a push though.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Meh, I dislike JTG's gimmick greatly, but he's pretty good in the ring at the basic type of things that he needs playing the face role he does. He can sell well, is a good bumper and does a pretty good hope spot. All of those positives are more suited to tag team wrestling, but that's what I've got from watching him in Cryme Tyme. I guess I can see what other positives there are when I see more of him as a singles guy.

Cryme Tyme in no way paid their dues, especially JTG, who is really inexperienced. Wrestling in the big leagues in the WWE at the very beginning of your career is NOT paying your dues.

:lmao @ the concept of partying due to someone in wrestling getting a push though.
SMARK PARTY FTW

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
HE was the major factor because Shad is even shitter than he is, and made JTG look a hell of a lot better than what he is. Hawkins and Baretta could easily keep putting on matches and get themselves into the IC title picture within a month or two. whereas JTG can easily become the next R-Truth for all i give a fuck
And u think JTG couldn't get into the IC title hunt by beating a bunch of the lower card heels

come now

If JTG Got as Over as R-truth ud be really unhappy cause JTG is a better worker and much younger
Jobbing constantly and making other teams look goof for nearly three years, when you were infinitely more over then they are isn't paying your dues for a Tag Team title run [especially in the current WWE]?
the Concept of Rioting due to a Wrestler you Don't like getting a push is allot more LOL worthy

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah but no-one wants to see JTG anywhere near a singles title, except you. He would instantly discredit the IC belt after they've spent so long trying to get some worth back to it with Dolph.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Yeah but no-one wants to see JTG anywhere near a singles title, except you. He would instantly discredit the IC belt after they've spent so long trying to get some worth back to it with Dolph.
that makes no sense

JTG can wrestle, he will get over easily, there is no negative to him getting pushed other then u dont like him

HE also has some thing nether Baretta or Hawkins have and that's a character

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I am a 27 year old white middle class male. I feel I need someone to bring the hood to me.
Same here. I mean mommy won't let me listen to that Gangsta Rap music or go downtown to hang out with my homeboys so I gotta get my fix of the hood in some way.

Who said they were gonna push either of them. The only new push guaranteed in the next month will likely be Ezekiel Jackson.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I don't understand the JTG hate. The guy is fairly talented and young. Could definitely use a new gimmick, because his current one is so stale he's in danger of being the next X-Pac. But he's good and over with the crowd, and deserves whatever small push he's getting.

He'll never be WWE champ, for obvious reasons. But he can be a solid player in the midcard.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Same here. I mean mommy won't let me listen to that Gangsta Rap music or go downtown to hang out with my homeboys so I gotta get my fix of the hood in some way.

Who said they were gonna push either of them. The only new push guaranteed in the next month will likely be Ezekiel Jackson.
I can Hope, JTG can easily fill MVP's role

1 - 20 of 31 Posts