Wrestling Forum banner

If WWE bought TNA or TNA folded...

2537 Views 32 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  scrilla
Which TNA wrestlers/employees would you (if you were Vince McMahon) bring over to WWE? Sort of like the 2001 takeover of WCW, when Vince hired quite a few of WCW's talent.

I think it's safe to say that J E DOUBLE F, J A DOUBLE R E DOUBLE T would be fired....
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1,065 Posts
They'd hire Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy is he wanted to and was drug-free, Kurt Angle, if he wanted to, and Matt Morgan. They'd also induct Sting into HOF.

·      
4,018 Posts
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Angelina Love
Brian Kendrick
The Dudleys
Christy Hemme
Desmond Wolfe
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Kurt Angle
Matt Hardy
Matt Morgan
Mr. Anderson
Rob Terry
Rob Van Dam
Robert Roode
Scott Steiner
Taz
Shannon Moore
Tommy Dreamer

· Registered
7,244 Posts
styles
rayne
storm

· Registered
979 Posts
AJ Styles
Kaz
Beer Money (WWEs tag team would benefit IF Vince would care about that division again)
Angle
Morgan (liking what he has accomplished in TNA since the days of Carlitos stuttering sidekick)
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Samoa Joe
Young Bucks/Gen Me
Mickie James
Victoria/Tara
Sarita
Angelina Love

Sting (one time fued at a future WrestleMania against Undertaker before retirement)

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I never understood this...

Why does Vince McMahon hate Jarrett again?
Jarrett was advertised to face Chyna for the IC title at No Mercy 1999. His contract expired at midnight on Sunday, and he demanded $250,000 to work one night.

Beer Money
Motor City Machine Guns
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Desmond Wolfe
Brutus Magnus
Frankie Kazarian
Christopher Daniels

That's it. Everyone else is worthless (Anderson, Hardys, RVD, etc.) or too old (Sting, Angle, RVD, Williams, etc.)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.