Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'd tell my friend who said it would never happen "I told you so!"

Not that I believe that anymore, that was years ago. I'd still say it though.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hed be an acceptable champ in the twilight of his career.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,789 Posts
^

I did.

My prediction for the Raw MITB since the latest Raw episode has been Bourne wins the briefcase, beats Sheamus and keeps the belt warm for Miz a little bit later in the year. It sounds absurd but I'm sticking to this. Seems like they want one long shot and one "sure thing" to win for contrast. I'm predicting McIntyre wins Smackdown's briefcase and Bourne wins Raw's. However, I could see them inverting it, with Kofi winning over on Smackdown (which would not constitute such a drastic upset as Bourne but it would be a "feel good" win) with Miz winning for Raw. I can't see them having two heels or two faces win briefcases on Sunday night.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
anyone else read 'little evan bourne' in sheamus' voice
Sure did!
If he wins it (which I doubt will be at MITB) I'll be fine with it. Believe it or not I doubt they'd put the title on someone who wasn't worthy of it, regardless of what we here thihnk about it.
Still I can't see them putting it on someone who hasn't said a word on TV in months. Not just yet.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
^

I did.

My prediction for the Raw MITB since the latest Raw episode has been Bourne wins the briefcase, beats Sheamus and keeps the belt warm for Miz a little bit later in the year. It sounds absurd but I'm sticking to this. Seems like they want one long shot and one "sure thing" to win for contrast. I'm predicting McIntyre wins Smackdown's briefcase and Bourne wins Raw's. However, I could see them inverting it, with Kofi winning over on Smackdown (which would not constitute such a drastic upset as Bourne but it would be a "feel good" win) with Miz winning for Raw. I can't see them having two heels or two faces win briefcases on Sunday night.
Same. But my gut is telling me Miz/McIntyre.

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
I'd eagerly anticipate the 2 month reign, in which he's treated as a fluke champion who is belittled by the true main eventers. And why would I anticipate it? Because it creates the perfect opportunity for The Miz to become WWE Champion!

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I would be shocked. And, I just can't see him as WWE Champion, prehaps World Champion on Smackdown, but not on the flagship show. I know there's the phrase 'he's too small', but on RAW, I think it's true. I can't see him competing with John Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Triple H etc On Smackdown he would be good for the title scene though.

·
Asuka
96,228 Posts
I'd eagerly anticipate the 2 month reign, in which he's treated as a fluke champion who is belittled by the true main eventers. And why would I anticipate it? Because it creates the perfect opportunity for The Miz to become WWE Champion!
Or, they could cut out the bullshit, give the briefcase to Miz in the first place like they should be doing, and spare the title the indignity of having Evan Bourne as part of the title history at all. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Laugh.

He would be about the most unconvincing world champion ever.

Id book my Nan as world champion before Evan Bourne.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Or, they could cut out the bullshit, give the briefcase to Miz in the first place like they should be doing, and spare the title the indignity of having Evan Bourne as part of the title history at all. :rolleyes:
Evan Bourne would be a joke as world champion, but Miz wouldn't be too far behind on that scale.

How is Miz anything like world champion status? I just dont get it/see it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Bring back the cruiserweight championship plzzzz.
I really don't want both Rey and Evan as world champions lol.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I'd be happier to have him as a champ rather than Sheamus or Cena. But in all honesty he isn't ready for it. Just keep building him like you are atm and maybe in a year or so.

·
Registered
960 Posts
As long as it was believable I wouldn't mind.

If he won MITB then cashed it in on a weaker Sheamus then that'd be fair, I'd believe him winning against most of the roster too, he's already beat Jericho so he could take Edge, Miz and Orton. Infact he could maybe take Sheamus too in a like quick pin victory.

The only person he wouldn't beat is Cena. His reign shouldn't last too long either or be like Rey fucking Mysterio.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts