Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cult of Personality
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently read Jericho's book and in it he said that, effectively, if back in the '80s there was an IWC he would have been a member and that got me wondering what sort of posters him and other wrestlers would be. So, the question is, juding from interviews and books if current wrestlers were members of the IWC when they were younger, what sort of posters do you think they would be?

I reckon Miz and Cena would have been very pro WWE but I'm not sure about any others.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Re: If wrestlers were members of the IWC

Evan Bourne would endlessly go on about how great Cena is

·
Registered
806 Posts

Matter of fact, a fiver says he cries when Cena loses a match

·
Banned
4,731 Posts

Orton would a sarcy prick taking the piss out of everyone and everything. So basically your average IWCer.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

HBK would be one of the few positive guys in here

Edge would be a mega smark

Taker would be... a spammer... or a TNA A-Lister...

Orton would a sarcy prick taking the piss out of everyone and everything. So basically your average IWCer.
If Orton was a member today he would be Pyro's Alex Riley xD

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Jericho is a member of the IWC, except that he isnt a giant douche and actually respects the business.

Oh, and he doesnt get upset when Jericho loses. He's probably the only guy on the IWC who doesnt.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
CM Punk would be the Pyro of the board for sure.

Jericho would be one of the best/smartest posters, but he would respect other people's opinions in the process.

Orton would be the guy I send nudes to via inbox.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I'm pretty sure many of the younger guys ARE members of the IWC (incognito of course) and I would bet anything they are some of the biggest fucking trolls around.

I sure as hell would be. I'd start threads about myself all the time saying how bad I sucked and watch people come to my rescue. :)

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
Barret would be the equivalent of Pyro, an eloquent troll :p
The Kliq would be moderators. Or in DX case, the people posting the advertisement banners.
Chavo would run VBookie.
Matt Hardy would still be an attention whore.
Braden Walker would have been banned after 1 post.
Hornswaggle would run the Women of Wrestling section.
Russo would be the scourge of the BTB section.
Ric Flair would have the highest post count.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts