Kane vs Sheamus
The Undertaker vs John Cena
Steve Austin vs CM Punk
New Age Outlaws vs KoW
Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan

·
Registered
935 Posts
Well considering Truth was in AE Booker v him wouldn't be a good fit. IMO. But yeah eff it. Im tired of hearin AE v PG blah blah just shut the fuck up and deal with it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
WRESTLEMANIA - MONDAY NIGHT WARS vs PG ERA STARS

MAIN EVENT:

Stone Cold vs John Cena vs Hollywood Hogan

Shawn Michaels vs John Morrison

The Rock vs Alberto Del Rio

Sting vs The Undertaker

Ric Flair vs HHH

New Age Outlaws vs Air Boom

Diamond Dallas Page vs Randy Orton

Curt Henning vs Dolph Ziggler

The Outsiders Scott Hall and Kevin Nash vs The Miz and R Truth

Randy Savage vs CM Punk

Bret Hitman Hart vs Daniel Bryan

Sir William Regal vs Wade Barrett

Eddie Guerrero vs Evan Bourne

Barry Horowitz vs Zack Ryder

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Rock vs Cena
Austin vs Punk
Shawn Michaels (97) vs Edge
The 'Lord of Darkness' The Undertaker vs Randy Orton
The New Age Outlaws vs Kings Of Wrestling
Goldberg vs Umaga
Bret Hart vs Sheamus
The Hardy Boyz vs Miz & Morrison

·
THE ONE.
5,352 Posts
Matches that could all happen IMO

The Rock V John Cena

Stone Cold V CM Punk

Chris Jericho V The Miz

Mankind V Cody Rhodes

Rey Mysterio V Sin Cara

Undertaker V Randy Orton

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Matches that could all happen IMO

The Rock V John Cena

Stone Cold V CM Punk

Chris Jericho V The Miz

Mankind V Cody Rhodes

Rey Mysterio V Sin Cara

Undertaker V Randy Orton
Pretty much this is what I would have said, though I would prbably add DB or Christian in the WHC match

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
John Cena Vs The Rock

CM Punk Vs Stone Cold

Randy Orton Vs Undertaker

Sheamus Vs Triple H- Yeah I know it's been done but still

Wade Barrett Vs Chris Jericho

Daniel Bryan Vs Chris Beniot- If circumstances don't apply

Cody Rhodes Vs Mankind

The Miz and R-Truth Vs New Age Outlaws

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
If we're atalking about them at their peak:

Austin vs Punk

Rock vs Cena vs Hogan

Goldberg vs Orton

Ziggler vs D.D.P

Foley vs Cody Rhodes

Miz vs Jericho

Scott Hall & Kevin Nash vs Kofi & Evan (for lack of any other better team really).

Daniel Bryan vs Bret Hart

The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Rock/Cena
Austin/Punk
Goldberg/Orton
Foley/Miz
Booker T/ R Truth
Guerrero/ Daniel Bryan
Dean Malenko/ Sin Cara
Jericho/ Del Rio

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry for going off topic but seeing all these cards makes me want to just make a dream card for next Wrestlemania.

Edge V Christian - TLC - Storyline tells itself, high action, lots of spots, get the crowd pumped up early on.

Regal V Barrett - Street Fight - Could use a master-student storyline, play up the fact that barretts a bareknuckle boxer and Regal was a fighter from Blackpool for the Street Fight angle.

Orton V Sheamus - World Heavyweight Championship - Sheamus as the aggressive beast face, Orton as the demented, sneaky heel like 2009.

Miz V Jericho - Use the storyline that Jericho's teased with people copying him etc, Jericho cutting promos about how he's already done what Miz is doing and done it better, the build up with the promo work between the two would make the match but a game Jericho could carry the Miz to a good ***1/2 to **** match.

HHH V HBK V Taker V Foley - Hell In A Cell - Have Taker announce that it's going to be his last Wrestlemania and he needs a worthy opponent, HHH's music hits interrupts then HBK's music hits interrupts and when they're about to agree on a triple threat match using the idea that they couldn't do it alone but they'll be able to do it together. Foley makes a surprise return and brings in the Hell In A Cell idea as all men have rich history in that match, have him as mankind just to make it that bit more awesome.

Daniel Bryan V Kurt Angle - Have Bryan turn heel cutting promos about how he's been overlooked and misused and he's actually the best wrestler in the world and no one can match him in the ring, have him aggressively take a few people apart in matches. Then Angle interrupts as the returning face saying how he's an olympic gold medalist and although he's old he's still the best in ring worker in the world.

Austin V Punk - Story tells itself, the build up and promo work would be outstanding and if they gave Austin a couple of warm up matches in the months building up I'm sure Punk could carry it to a great match.

ADR V Mysterio V Sin Cara - Can't really think of an obvious storyline but I'm sure they could come up with something decent just using the Mexican element.

Nash and Hall V Motor City Machine Guns - Tag Team Titles - Nash and Hall as Heels bullying people backstage playing up their belief that only big men can make it here and MCMG have no business in a wrestling ring etc.

Rock V Cena - WWE Title - Build ups already begun just keep building on that, make sure Rocky gets a couple of matches under his belt before hand so he can help put on a good match although the crowd will make it like Rock V Hogan.

You'd have to extend the show and there's probably too many main events but I would absolutely love this card and almost every match has the potential to steal the show.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Matches that could happen:

Rock vs. Cena (WWE title)
Christian vs. Orton (Orton turns heel, WHC match)
Austin vs. Punk
Jericho vs. Miz
Undertaker vs. Sheamus
Angle vs. Bryan (technical match of the night)
Foley vs. Rhodes
Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
Booker T and Goldust vs. Air Boom
Regal vs. Barrett
Battle Royal where you can throw in other stars. Henry wins.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Wrestlemania: Attitude Era vs PG( Gonna make it realistic, with no dead wrestlers)
The Rock vs John Cena

CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

WWE Championship
Chris Jericho(c) vs The Miz

Triple H vs Alberto Del Rio

World Heavyweight Championship( Christian representing AE)
Daniel Bryan vs Christian(c) vs Randy Orton

Cody Rhodes vs Mick Foley

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio (I know Rey wasnt in the AE, but he is still a veteran)

WWE Tag Team Championship
New Age Outlaws vs Kings of Wrestling(c)

WWE Divas Championship
Beth Phoenix(c) vs Trish Stratus

Sheamus vs Mark Henry vs Wade Barrett vs Kane

20 Man Past vs Present Battle Royal
Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Zack Ryder vs John Morrison vs Alex Riley vs Ted DiBiase vs Justin Gabriel vs Ezekiel Jackson vs Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne vs Kevin Nash vs X-Pac vs Booker T vs Jerry Lawler vs Big Show vs William Regal vs R-Truth vs Scotty 2 Hotty vs Grandmaster Sexay vs Ron Simmons

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I'm afraid some of my idea matches are the same as everyone elses:

John Cena vs. The Rock

CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Triple H vs. Sheamus

Eddie Guerrero vs. Justin Gabriel

Chris Benoit vs. Jack Swagger (I honestly don't know why.)

Chris Jericho vs. Justin Gabriel

1 - 20 of 25 Posts