Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't like Bray's chances if WWE plans on just holding Undertaker out until WrestleMania.

This will be the first time he shows his face on live television in a year. Sure, there's always a chance he loses, as I think he should, but those chances are slim to none if this is WWE saves him till Mania.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
No way he loses if this is true. Hopefully that is all crap.

·
Banned
371 Posts
I just can't believe how many stupid people actually think Bray could win. :lol

It boggles my mind.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Taker will win and I dont know whether it will destroy Bray or not. It sure isnt going to help him though.
It won't destroy him cause I think he will be the guy to beat Reigns for the title sometime this year. I think WWE have big things for Wyatt. Does it really matter if he loses to Taker, he's one of the few guys to face Taker at WM. That's a honour in itself.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I could not find the graphic online, but my last email from the WWE Network for the "Road to Wrestlemania" has a pic with Lesnar, Reigns, Cena, HHH, Sting, Bryan, Rusev, and Undertaker.

No Wyatt.

They say a picture speaks 1000 words.

·
Registered
13,827 Posts
Of course Undertaker is winning at WrestleMania 31. If they didn't give Bray a win over Cena at Mania then they sure as hell won't have him beat Undertaker. Brock is the only person that will have a win over him at Mania.

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Like losing to the Undertaker means your career is over?

Mick Foley lost to Undertaker plenty of times and beat him plenty of times too.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
He isn't gonna show up once and lose. He's going over. Wyatt's momentum will be destroyed again. 0-2 at mania.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Taker isn't coming back until Mania because they plan on using him for the month of April, too. He'll beat Bray at Mania, then lose to Bray at Extreme Rules.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts