Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, If vince must keep doing this Celeb host....the he needs to start thinking of better celebs. Outside of a few of them, they have sucked. It baffles me that with all these potential great ones....we get Jewel (who was the most boring celeb host of all time)....or the 3 stooges. I know seth green was great and jackman....and of course Barker. But imagine if vince went for these guys.

Shawn William Scott (use stiffler character as guest host).....I think he would produce golden segments with Punk.

Charles Barkley (yes it's probably a long shot)

Charlie Sheen (self explanitory)

Aaron Rogers (wanna see it....think he would be awesome)

Will fuckin Farrell
Mark Walberg (Segment with Cena)
Vince Vaughn

any of those guys would be great

·
Town Savior
1,805 Posts
You must be insane.

Will Ferrell is the only one who might be able to pull it off.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
You must be insane.

Will Ferrell is the only one who might be able to pull it off.
Yeah I agree..Ferrell and Rodgers are the only two I could see.

Stifler would be cool but not on a PG format. Really kills his character.

·
Banned
679 Posts
or better yet, drew mcintyre can host raw

·
Registered
348 Posts
If they must get some Guest hosts, how about some badass actors at least who could have some cool believable back and forths. Someone like Ron Perlman, Denzel Washington. Guys that can give us some badass non child pandering no bullshit approach.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
LeBron would be a good guest host, and if he would host in Cleveland that would be the most heated (no pun intended) crowd ever.

·
Registered
553 Posts
if they could pull off stiffler i would love to see it haha would be hilarious but as stated pg version would not work for him considering his character is based around crude humor

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
No. No more guest hosts unless they're fans or at the very least, are going to give a shit about what they'll be doing. Otherwise, it's a complete waste of everyone's time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts