Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Much in the same way that Vince doesn't recognise talent in smaller wrestlers, I usually see the same level of discrimination towards bigger guys on here. Namely guys like Rusev, Mark Henry, Big Show, Roman, etc. Big Zeke used to cop it a lot on here in the past.

Generally, it seems that only flashy or technical wrestlers get props on here whilst monster or brawler type wrestlers get overwhelming amounts of negativity. But I'd argue that bigger guys have it just as hard as smaller guys in the ring, and that a good monster (Mark Henry) can be just as entertaining in the ring as a good technical wrestler (Daniel Bryan).

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
It has nothing to do with size, it has to do with talent. The IWC likes talented and entertaining performers, not boring ass gorilla's like Roman Reigns.. People on here praise guys like Rusev and Mark Henry all the time.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
We want guys that can own a character, work a set style (doesn't have to be technical), and guys that can last in a 20 minute match without needing to lay in a corner for 5 minutes at a time.

It's not about size to the "IWC"... as someone said, it's the talent itself. We simply have a hard on for WRESTLERS.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I call BS on the op. "IWC" guys like Baron Corbin, Luke Harper, Cesaro, Rusev, Mark Henry, and some even support Ryback.

Ambrose, Rollins, Owens, and Finn Balor don't come off as being that small either.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
HAHA you just said Big Show, Rusev, and Mark Henry were big guys just like Roman?! HAHA how is it that trick photography and Roman's garter belt and sex appeal can actually fool little girls into thinking he's some huge monster?!

Roman is barely bigger than Bryan. I saw him stand next to Rock a few night ago and he looked like a midget. Next to Brock or those other guys you mentioned? Cuhmon! Are you blind? I don't want to talk shit to blind people, so if you don't have eyes and are just going by height and weight releases from the WWE, then I can't blame you. Otherwise, you're delusional. Without his tummytucking garter belt, you can tell he's pretty average sized

·
Banned
402 Posts
These guys just jump from bandwagon to bandwagon.

They dont like big guys, little guys, talented, jobbers, etc.....They just follow whatever is cool at the moment, hate on anything else, etc.

In a couple of years, they will change up and start turning on everyone they support now.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I call BS on the op. "IWC" guys like Baron Corbin, Luke Harper, Cesaro, Rusev, Mark Henry, and some even support Ryback.

Ambrose, Rollins, Owens, and Finn Balor don't come off as being that small either.
Hey, Ryback actually enjoys wrestling and its fans, and is so dedicated to his job he spends a lot of his free time watching wrestling matches so he can learn more.

However, he seems to only watch Goldberg's matches. :punk2

Reactions: Indio07

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,082 Posts
Nah. Just look at this forum and guys like Harper, Rowan, Cesaro, Brock, Rusev, and Henry (at least in the past) routinely get praised. It's about talent. If you have it, you will get praised, whether you're 5'9" or 6'9". And that's the way it should be.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts