Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And goes after Sheamus straight away, do you think he is gonna put Sheamus over again? Sheamus has been on bad streak recently, getting beat by Santino and Morrison, and he'll probably win KOTR but i doubt it because he doesn't need to win. I don't know when Hunter will return but according to the interview awhile back perhaps he's gonna return at RR, as a surprise entrant maybe? In WWE A story usually ends with happy ending so i expect Sheamus to get destroyed when Hunter returns, but i'd love if they continue this feud up to WM, they should set a rematch between these two at WM where Sheamus wins this time so he'll be back on the right track again.

·
Harley's Circus
2,565 Posts
HHH returning isn't even that much of a draw honestly and plus from what Iv'e been hearing he seems to have another role in the company now slowly filling in the role Vince has had.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
I dread a redo of Sheamus/Triple H. At least, I hope it does not head to Wrestlemania. What a waste that would be of Triple H.

He could be working with CM Punk or Rey Mysterio instead. The last thing we need is another average match between Sheamus/Triple H. The feud should be restarted and end quickly and WWE should allow both men to go onto something different for Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Triple H has 2, and if we are lucky 3 more years left in him. Why waste half of one of those years feuding with someone that he has already fueded with. I say if he is willing return at the Royal Rumble and take things from there. But no more fued with Sheamus.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Trips returns then Sheamus gets crowned the king of the ring? king of the ring vs king of kings? sounds silly enough that it could happen.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah he can feud with someone else but i don't see him fitting in any other programs right now, if he wants to do a program with any one other than Sheamus then realistically it can only be done sometime after WM. A feud with Rey is highly unlikely because he's on Smackdown, Punk will most likely feud with Daniel Bryan when he returns so Hunter and Punk will not be feuding anytime soon i guess. Sheamus is the best alternative opponent for Hunter right now, Orton and The Miz are busy in title picture while Nexus will inevitably clash with Cena again, Taker is also waiting in line to go after them if he returns. Unless Hunter will return as Nexus mastermind (which i highly doubt because if it happens he will take away any heat that Barrett has now), i'm pretty sure Hunter/Sheamus program is the only realistic route for Triple H at the moment. They should pick up where they left off anyway and finishes it once and for all, with WM is coming near it will be a perfect time to end this feud.

·
Banned
328 Posts
It would be cool if they threw a huge swerve at us and had Triple H come down to the ring in the middle of the finals for KOTR with a sledgehammer, comes in looking like he is gonna nail Sheamus and then hits his finalist opponent instead, turning heel right away.

The next week, he can explain that when if he was still in the same stage of his career that Sheamus is in now, he would've tried to end the career of the top guy in the company as well, and it is because Sheamus is so ruthless and aggressive that he respects him so much, and decided to make him an ally rather than an enemy.

From there, you get a huge power struggle between Orton/Morrison/Cena vs. Nexus vs. Sheamus/Triple H. That means that the babyfaces will have even more obstacles to overcome and when they do, it will kick even more ass than it would have with just the Nexus being in the picture.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
Trips returns then Sheamus gets crowned the king of the ring? king of the ring vs king of kings? sounds silly enough that it could happen.
That would be quite entertaining actually and good booking. Now that HBK's gone, let's return HHH to the WWE and sort of erase that Degenerate past of his by bringing that monicker and super bad ass entrance theme song.

But really, who knows when or if he'll comeback... hopefully he's there for WM 27 at the least, even if it's just to interfere in the Undertaker & Sheamus match.

·
Registered
725 Posts
This isn't an obscenely overdone topic or anything ...

He's either going to seek vengeance on Sheamus, or he will likely put over/give another young guy a rub ... (Miz or Barrett would be the best bets).

But it's likely he'll feud with Sheamus.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts