Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Finally...
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else would love to see this have steen as a face and Bully the way he currently is and let them go at it...I mean there promo would be awesome and so would there matches(Hardcore matches obviously):D

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Re: I f tna signed Kevin Steen,I would love to see a Steen/Bully Ray feud..

Steen could have so many amazing feuds in TNA;

Steen v Hardy
Steen v Angle
Steen v Ray
Steen v AJ
Steen v Joe

These are just off the top of my head and I'm sure there are loads more

·
Finally...
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Steen could have so many amazing feuds in TNA;

Steen v Hardy
Steen v Angle
Steen v Ray
Steen v AJ
Steen v Joe

These are just off the top of my head and I'm sure there are loads more
Yea I know right and with this OFN thing now I could actually see this happening :D

·
Registered
2,403 Posts

Mr.Wrestling vs The IT Factor of Professional Wrestling.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
If TNA hired Steen I would want them to also bring in 2 other guys with him that may have been in TNA before like Jay Lethal and insert random name here and attack Hogan in the ring to end a PPV or something.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Kevin Steen is also 5'1. This guy is two inches taller then what would be qualified as a midget. TNA doesn't need Steen.
huh? steen is 6 ft. what u talkin bout?

anyway steen in tna would be good. but he like ray is a great heel, so it would be tough to book that fued. steen vs hardy would be great.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Bring WRESTLING'S WORST NIGHTMARE STEEN.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
He's actually the only guy from ROH that still kept me interested while watching the show apart from Nigel, who was on commentary...which reminded me of maybe trying ROH out again, the show has terribly boring last time I watched, the only thing I saw from ROH recently was Elgin vs Richards which was soso (not a fan of that many moves anymore, another reason I'm not that much into indies anymore aswell). But his feud with Cornette was pretty great from what I've seen, good promo cutter, not comparably to the last Generation (Hero, Nigel, Aries etc) but still on a decent level.

But yeah, Steens look is pretty bad, he's fat but doesn't have an intimidating face like Joe, but then look at Bully Ray as a proof that this is only a temporary problem. He was hanging around with Scott Steiner and look what happened, he turned into Calveszilla. If they got some diet and workout tips from Rob Terry they would be in pretty good shape in a year too.

·
Banned
911 Posts
Kevin Steen vs James Storm (c) post bfg

·
Registered
721 Posts
I don't see ROH putting this much behind building Kevin Steen without some guarantee he wont jump ship.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
What does TNA have to lose by signing Steen? If they could pay him more than what he makes on the indies I see no reason not to hire some guys like him. TNA started gaining momentum when they were creating new stars like Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Abyss and that's what they need to start doing again.

·
Premium Member
5,351 Posts
^ I believe it was ROH Showdown in the Sun (Night 2) which accidentally billed Steen as 5'1" in the Tale of the Tape at the same time Kevin Kelly actually said he's the same height as Eddie Edwards (who was billed as 5'11"). A lot of typos on that thing, but yeah, Steen definitely isn't 5'1".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts