Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Chris becoming more focused on Fozzy, I honestly think he will be leaving wwe soon. So my question is, what would you do with him?

Id have him come out tonight during one of the early matches (like Slater vs whoever) and have him destroy them both. Then him say "Tonight I embark on my last mission in the wwe...either your with me or your against me". This way he can be a tweener.

Now later in the show this can go one of two ways:

One. He attacks Sheamus and says he wants to retire a champion and take the belt with him on his summer tour with Fozzy...

OR...

As John Cena is about to end the show with his huge announcement Jericho interrupts him. He says the sole purpose as to why he came back was to rid the wwe universe of John Cena. Because Cena has always been the thorn in his side. He can talk about how he got him fired in 05, how cena came back from injury to win the title on his first night back from Jericho...etc. Also how Jericho should have main evented this last wrestlemania since he was in the wwe title match but Cena overshadowed him like he always does. So he challanges Cena to a match at Summerslam or Money in the Bank...the final battle. Either Jericho leaves with a victory over Cena...or the last image the wwe universe gets of Jericho is him getting pinned once again by Cena..

·
Goatin' ain't easy
1,157 Posts
Beats Sheamus for the WHC.

Turns face in the middle.

Retains against a couple of heels heading into Survivor Series where he drops it to Wade.

·
Registered
690 Posts
If I were to book it, he would HAVE to be face. No questions asked.

I know that he believes that he's a better heel (many fans believe the same), but I think the complete opposite. Jericho can be one hell of a face. He has the seniority, he has the relationship with the fan, he has the look (jacket!), and he has the skill and mic ability to capture the audience. He's on the level of guys like Rock, Austin, Triple H, in the way that unless he tries his very best, by default, he'll be cheered for like crazy.

All he has to do is pull a Christian-esque turn and just have a final go as a 'good guy'. Let him bow out with the fans loving him. He deserves it for everything that he's done, and this honestly feels like his final run in my eyes (I seriously hope I'm wrong).

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would bring him back face straight away, Make him face and have a fued with Randy Orton(Who i feel will turn heel again this year, possibly when he returns) leading up to
NOC. Then face Cena/Brock q4 for the belt

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I would bring him back as a face, wait till Cody cashes in his MITB on Sheamus, then have Cody/Jericho feud over WHC. I wanna see that feud bad.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Bring back Michaels, have them feud again and Micheals retires Jericho at WM. Nah, just have him feud with whoever is the champion after the upcoming PPV.

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
I'd like him to turn face and have a good 4-5 month WWE Championship reign, if that means beating Punk then so be it. Would like some Jericho/Bryan matches and then lose the title to Wade or Cody and really put whichever over big!

·
I Mark for Big E. Langston.
2,020 Posts
I think one more face run where he puts over a younger guy at a big stage would be awesome.

Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose would be a magical feud.

edit - and yeah, Jericho/Bryan would be awesome too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts