Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arn Anderson (J.J. Dillon of the group; Arn would be their manager as well as their mouthpiece much like how J.J. was for the original Horsemen, and not only that but Arn Anderson was a part of the original Horsemen and was in almost all the incarnations, so it would only be fitting for him to be in it)

The Miz (Ric Flair of the group; Miz as a Horsemen, I could see him as one for sure and Miz to me he just looks like he has the abilities to be a leader much like how Flair was for the Horsemen, and Miz to me he just reminds me so much of a young Flair in terms of his attitude, his personality, and Miz with his million dollar suits walks talks and acts like a star much like how Flair did. Miz could really benefit from being around AA The Enforcer, so it would be only fitting.)

Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler (The Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard of the group, Swagger to me he can really benefit from learning from AA in terms of being an "enforcer" as AA wasn't just the muscle, but he was also a technican in the ring as well and also because of Swagger's size, so that is why I chose him to be The New Enforcer. Dolph Ziggler he could be the Tully Blanchard of the group by being the good-looking "pretty boy" of the stable much like how Tully was, but could also back up what he does in the ring.)

Skip Sheffield (The Lex Luger of the group who is the muscle of the group much like Swagger, but the only difference is that he would be the one going after the midcard title, and the one who eventually breaks away from the stable.)

Arn as manager, Miz as the main eventer going after the championship, Swagger & Ziggler going after the tag titles, and Sheffield going after the midcard title

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Mason Ryan would be the muscle in my horsemen group. Similar to Batista's role in Evolution which IMO was the closest thing to a Horsemen type group.

Agree with the others. Although could turn Alex Riley heel and put him in the group. Hopefully would get a charisma transplant whilst he is in the group and a personality.

What about Cody Rhodes? Would be somewhat Ironic considering his dad was an enemy of the original horsemen. It seems to me that he would be good fit for the Horsemen group if it were to happen.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I thought we just had this thread not too long ago.

Anyways, my ideal dream would be CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, and the Kings of Wrestling forming some sort of form that wouldn't be necessarily Four Horsemen-esque but it would take the basic blueprints that the Horsemen had. Top tier talents that could wrestle and fight with anybody in a match. Not about women, jet flying, limo riding, getting paid but what I formerly mentioned.

If you want any lineage, get Arn Anderson as their mouthpiece since he still looks like he could cut a promo that most wrestlers could ever wish to cut. Or you can bring in your Sara Del Ray as their valet or their female member. Much like a Baby Doll except she can wrestler, has mic skills, and can add to the group.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Winning™;10350632 said:
I thought we just had this thread not too long ago.

Anyways, my ideal dream would be CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, and the Kings of Wrestling forming some sort of form that wouldn't be necessarily Four Horsemen-esque but it would take the basic blueprints that the Horsemen had. Top tier talents that could wrestle and fight with anybody in a match. Not about women, jet flying, limo riding, getting paid but what I formerly mentioned.

If you want any lineage, get Arn Anderson as their mouthpiece since he still looks like he could cut a promo that most wrestlers could ever wish to cut. Or you can bring in your Sara Del Ray as their valet or their female member. Much like a Baby Doll except she can wrestler, has mic skills, and can add to the group.
Was gonna post, but you said it all. If I believed in god I'd be praying for a stable of Bryan, Punk and the Kings.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Beer Money- they remind of Arn and Tully. Hopefully they eventually get signed to the big time and can cement their legacy even more.
Nigel McGuinness- If he was healthy, he would be perfect. He just has the look to be a horsemen
Austin Aries- modern day Ric Flair.. nothing else needs to be said
Ric Flair- No explanation needed
Arn Anderson- no explanation needed

the only way this would work is if the WWE was able to sign the above guys.. otherwise no one on the WWE roster deserves to be under the name Horsemen

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,077 Posts
They'd have to all be 2nd or Third Generation IMO, none of the indy guys.

Cody Rhodes
Richie steamboat
David Flair
etc.

guys with NWA blood running through the family.

i wonder if arn anderson had a kid ?

also wondered if their were any Von Erich sons out there.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
They'd have to all be 2nd or Third Generation IMO, none of the indy guys.

Cody Rhodes
Richie steamboat
David Flair
etc.

guys with NWA blood running through the family.

i wonder if arn anderson had a kid ?

also wondered if their were any Von Erich sons out there.
why would they have to be 2nd or 3rd gen
David Flair sucks in the ring, their is a reason, he isn't in the big leagues right now. Richie Steamboat is greener than Mason Ryan in the ring and doubt, he will ever be a big star..

As for Cody, he is the only one who would fit.. And it sure would be a big middle finger to his father(perfect addition to his gimmick, if you ask me) after all the savage beatings the horsemen did to Dusty

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They don't but I am saying should the WWE ever make a Horsemen group with Arn Anderson, then who would be in it, this is a hypothetical situation

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
Leader: Wade Barrett-I know he led Nexus and Corre but forgetting them, Wade would be a great leader, if he were to win the WWE/WHC Championship

Rising Star: Seth Rollins-Would be great to bring him up to the main roster as the rising star of the company. He could also compete for the US/I.C Championship

Tag Team: Duke and Bo Rotundo- I keep bringing these guys up when I talk about bringing up guys from FCW, but IMO Duke and Bo Rotundo would be great enforcers for a New Four Horsemen stable. Also the fact that they're brothers almost mimics that of Ole and Arn Anderson who were referred to as cousins. They would no doubt challenge for the Tag Titles.

Manager: Thedore Long- If there was to be a manager filling the J.J Dillon role i'd got with Teddy. Given the fact that he's the only guy in WWE who dosen't wrestle but could see as a manager, not to mention he already was a manager so he knows how to play the role. He could have an angle were he get's fired from his position right now, and helps Wade establish a new Four Horsemen in the hopes that Wade can help him get back into power.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Leader: Wade Barrett-I know he led Nexus and Corre but forgetting them, Wade would be a great leader, if he were to win the WWE/WHC Championship

Rising Star: Seth Rollins-Would be great to bring him up to the main roster as the rising star of the company. He could also compete for the US/I.C Championship

Tag Team: Duke and Bo Rotundo- I keep bringing these guys up when I talk about bringing up guys from FCW, but IMO Duke and Bo Rotundo would be great enforcers for a New Four Horsemen stable. Also the fact that they're brothers almost mimics that of Ole and Arn Anderson who were referred to as cousins. They would no doubt challenge for the Tag Titles.

Manager: Thedore Long- If there was to be a manager filling the J.J Dillon role i'd got with Teddy. Given the fact that he's the only guy in WWE who dosen't wrestle but could see as a manager, not to mention he already was a manager so he knows how to play the role. He could have an angle were he get's fired from his position right now, and helps Wade establish a new Four Horsemen in the hopes that Wade can help him get back into power.
The only people who I would agree with being in the Horsemen here would be the Rotundos, and Seth Rollins, but as leader I would have to go with The Miz, and their manager/mouthpiece definitely would be Arn Anderson

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
The only people who I would agree with being in the Horsemen here would be the Rotundos, and Seth Rollins, but as leader I would have to go with The Miz, and their manager/mouthpiece definitely would be Arn Anderson
Yeah I suppose Arn Anderson would be a better candidate then Teddy Long, But I still think Wade suits the leadership role better then anyone in WWE. He's just got that charisma to make you believe him as a leader. The Miz, while I'm not saying he can't make a good leader, I just wouldn't buy into him as much as Wade Barrett.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Arn Anderson (Manager; JJ Dillon role) (Mouthpiece)
The Miz (Leader; Ric Flair role) (Leader)
Bo & Duke Rotundo (Tag Team of the stable; Arn and Ole Anderson role) (Tag Team)
Dolph Ziggler (Pretty boy of the stable; Tully Blanchard role) (Midcard threat)
Jack Swagger (Enforcer/Muscle of the stable; Lex Luger role)

Think about this because if you put Arn Anderson with the New Horsemen, he would be able to mold this group into what The Horsemen were back in the 1980s as Arn Anderson even though he was not the leader of the Horsemen, he was the heart & soul of the Horsemen representing what a Horsemen should be like, and he was Flair's right-hand man so it would only be fitting for Arn to lead this new group by being their mouthpiece much like how JJ Dillon was for the original Horsemen. If Arn is your mouthpiece and just by being associated with him, this new group can go places. Especially Arn can say that Miz reminds him so much of a young Ric Flair in terms of the way he carries himself as a champion, and that he has Ric's style in terms of the way he dresses, his cockiness, his demeanour, his arrogance, his abilities, all exactly like Flair. Then Arn starts to accompany Miz by being his manager, and put those 2 together it would be gold.

Also with the Rotundos their uncle is Barry Windham, and their uncle was a Horsemen back in the 1980s, and also because they are both 3rd generation superstars the sons of IRS Mike Rotundo, the grandsons of Blackjack Mulligan, and if they were to associate themselves with Arn Anderson, it would help to elevate them even more and get them noticed. Arn can then accompany this tag team down to the ring for their matches and he can say that they remind him a lot of their Uncle Barry but that they also remind them of him & his brother Ole Anderson in terms of the way they have that tag team chemistry

And with Dolph Ziggler, he can be the Tully of this stable in terms of being a pretty boy who can actually go in the ring much like how Tully was, Tully was a technican, and Dolph is one too in terms of his wrestling ability and Arn says that Dolph in ways reminds him of Tully Blanchard, and then Arn begins to manage him and accompany him

And with Jack Swagger, he can be like the Lex Luger of the stable by being the muscle much like how Lex was

And Arn can gather all of these superstars in the ring and say that they are the Horsemen for the new millennium, and that they can be what the Horsemen used to be and that is a great stable, and with Arn being here to guide them, they can be greater than any stable in WWE history

Just think of the promos here

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Seeing as The Four Horsemen were made up of established stars for the first two incarnations i would be inclined to put established names in a new incarnation of the group so i would probably go with something like this,

Arn Anderson as manager/mentor after seeing how much Ric Flair added to Triple H in between 2002 and 2005 despite Triple H already being a established main event star.

John Cena would be the in ring leader of this group obviously after turning heel and altering his character into more of a old school Ric Flair/Hollywood Hogan style heel where he believes he is bigger than the industry now and is all about the money.

Dolph Ziggler is well on his way to being a main event star and being alongside someone like John Cena could elevate his career much further, he would be the mid card star that is on his way to the top.

The Rotunda Brothers may not be established but John Cena is a known fan of theirs and said recently that he believes they are the two most talented wrestlers down in FCW so having them come in as a tag team would instantly get them over whilst their uncle Barry Windham was a part of what i consider the best incarnation of The Four Horsemen so they already have links.

I don't think any muscle would be needed as no other versions of the group had a muscle as such and simply relied on each other and JJ Dillion to get by so the aforementioned names above is the best incarnation i believe is possible.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Winning™;10351192 said:
Riley, Sheffield, and Rhodes don't deserve to be called a Horsemen. Ever.
Neither did Paul Roma :eek:

Anyway Evolution was about the closest thing to a modern day horsemen like stable and that has already happened.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
what is with you people comparing Miz to Flair? Miz will never be close to Flair's level.. Miz is a one hit wonder(fan of the guy, but i have to say it) who will never be near a world title again.. Flair is a wrestling god, he transcends pro wrestling as a whole..

also Swagger doesn't deserve to be a horsemen, and neither does Dolph..

The horsemen were the best of the best at the time and no one today, bar my post on the first page, has any of the qualities to be a horsemen.. the only ones in the WWE i could see even fitting with a group like that would be Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Cody Rhodes - By far the best choice for a leader of a stable, and his father has an awful history with the former stable. This would make for an interesting background story. It adds a strong sense of irony to it all. Rhodes could excel big time with a stable like this.

Teddy DiBiase - If they are going to be Jet flying, limousine riding, and all that good stuff he has the financial means to do so. Besides Cody has no better wing man than Teddy, and he would be what Arn was to Flair. Shaping a gimmick suited to luxury, and having the "enforcer" role added to it would be an interesting set of dynamics for DiBiases' character.

Husky, and Bo Rotunda - Their family also has a history with the infamous stable as well through Barry Windham. I think these two would make for a solid tag team, and to add they are brothers. It would be a Horsemen of wrestling families sons. These two men deserve to be on television. Also Husky was a rookie to Rhodes on NXT. There is a history there as well.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cody Rhodes - By far the best choice for a leader of a stable, and his father has an awful history with the former stable. This would make for an interesting background story. It adds a strong sense of irony to it all. Rhodes could excel big time with a stable like this.

Teddy DiBiase - If they are going to be Jet flying, limousine riding, and all that good stuff he has the financial means to do so. Besides Cody has no better wing man than Teddy, and he would be what Arn was to Flair. Shaping a gimmick suited to luxury, and having the "enforcer" role added to it would be an interesting set of dynamics for DiBiases' character.

Husky, and Bo Rotunda - Their family also has a history with the infamous stable as well through Barry Windham. I think these two would make for a solid tag team, and to add they are brothers. It would be a Horsemen of wrestling families sons. These two men deserve to be on television. Also Husky was a rookie to Rhodes on NXT. There is a history there as well.
I like this incarnation of a Horsemen group but Arn would have to be their manager

1 - 20 of 22 Posts