Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything if there ever was, and this is a very very big if, if it ever happened, if there ever was a New Legacy stable, who should be in the stable:

Cody Rhodes (Leader) (2nd generation superstar, the son of WWE Hall of Famer "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes)

Husky Harris (Enforcer; Muscle of the group) (3rd generation superstar, the son of WWE legend IRS Mike Rotundo, grandson of WWE Hall of Famer Blackjack Mulligan, and the nephew of WWE legend Barry Windham) (One half of the tag-team in the stable with Donny Marlow)

Donny Marlow (The other half of the tag team with Husky Harris; 2nd generation superstar the son of WWE legend Haku)

Richie Steamboat (The young lion of the stable; 2nd generation superstar, the son of WWE Hall of Famer Ricky The Dragon Steamboat)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Start with Cody because he is the heel that is pulling the most heat in all WWE right now. Expand stable very cautiously from there. In the end, this stable must feud with Teddy Deebs j.r., and a faction he pulls together somehow.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I'd probably have Orton lead it again for the sake of a main eventer being at the helm.

But Cody would bring an excellent prestige to the group as a now established and successful member.

After that...I'd probably have to go with Husky Harris because he has some size to him and isn't that bad in the ring. As for mic skills, I'm not sure.

Last, I'd probably throw in the Usos if they had a little more momentum.

Orton
Rhodes
Harris
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso

It doesn't sound like that good of an idea to form a stable on the basis of 2nd or 3rd generational guys considering most of them have very little credibility kayfabe wise. I mean Evolution took two relative nobodies to the WWE audience in Batista and Orton and made them into stars, but they had Ric Flair to get them heat and help them get heel victories. After Orton, the next most solid guy is Cody Rhodes who should continue to be a budding star in the stable, not the guy who helps everybody else get over.

If anything, a stable consisting of:

Christian
Miz
R-Truth
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler

Would be quite effective if booked right. None of them needs to be the "up and comer" they just need to continue to dominate and at the very least keep the US and IC titles on Ziggler and Rhodes respectively, while they continue to make every possible effort to claim the tag titles and a world title. Keeping Rhodes and Ziggler champion in the meanwhile makes them skyrocket with prestige as champions because it keeps their title runs in the limelight even despite the focus being on the major title that the group is pursuing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts