Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The iwc always have a differant point of view to the normal wwe fan , but if we had are own way would the wwe be the company it is today ?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Re: If the WWE focused their product to the IWC do you think the product would be be

No cause everyone would be a heel. And it would be the CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan every week for two hours for all 52 weeks of Raw, featuring the overrun post match interview from the winner.

And now I wait for the idiot that says something like "Yeah man, that would be awesome".

Reactions: green_machine

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: If the WWE focused their product to the IWC do you think the product would be be

Your not going to let Redeadening get away with that 50 bucks are you lol.

If it was punk and bryan in the main event for a long time the iwc would end up turning on them and end up worshiping another anti hero of the wwe .

·
Registered
343 Posts

No, because then the WWE would lose dollars and ratings and would eventually get kicked of the USA network.

·
Banned
749 Posts

No. Because we are the minority fans.

Reactions: geraldinhio

·
Banned
7,852 Posts

No because were are minority, not only that but we all have different views on what should and shouldn't happen, therefore if they focused on what we say, then what we'll have is an incoherent show with no focus whatsoever.

·
Registered
14,992 Posts

Nope - even the IWC cannot agree half the time.

Watch this.

*ahem!*

Randy Orton sucks
John Cena sucks
CM Punk is the best!
Daniel Bryan will kill Cena in a REAL wrestling match

wait for it...

·
Banned
749 Posts

You want to know what happened when a wrestling promotion tried to play to the smarks? WCW DIED.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

Nope, it would pretty much ruin it forever.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts

No cause everyone would be a heel. And it would be the CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan every week for two hours for all 52 weeks of Raw, featuring the overrun post match interview from the winner.

And now I wait for the idiot that says something like "Yeah man, that would be awesome".
Yeah man that would be awesome.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts

What a silly question, this forum is the IWC. You ask us, the IWC, if a product is aimed at us, the IWC, would we like it?

Of course it would be a better product because they've shaped it to my opinion...

It would however be bad for business, most people on this forum (including myself) are freeloaders, who don't pay for all, if any PPVs or shows. WWE caters for the audience where the money is, and until that changes, the product stays the same.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

What a silly question, this forum is the IWC. You ask us, the IWC, if a product is aimed at us, the IWC, would we like it?

Of course it would be a better product because they've shaped it to my opinion...

It would however be bad for business, most people on this forum (including myself) are freeloaders, who don't pay for all, if any PPVs or shows. WWE caters for the audience where the money is, and until that changes, the product stays the same.
Here in South Africa we get ALL WWE PPV's for FREE on etv...guess we are lucky

But we have to get our version of "tevo" and pay to watch Impact... the irony

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

Nope - even the IWC cannot agree half the time.

Watch this.

*ahem!*

Randy Orton sucks
John Cena sucks
CM Punk is the best!
Daniel Bryan will kill Cena in a REAL wrestling match

wait for it...
Randy orton rocks
Cena is the greatest of all time
Cm punk can't cut a promo
Cena will kill daniel bryan in a REAL wrestling match

kinda like that?

anyway to get back on topic, cena would probably be off tv, so will orton, taker will retire, triple h will retire, CM punk will be whc, daniel bryan will be WWE champion, wade barret will cut a 30 minute promo every show, rey mysterio would be "killed" in some sort of angle, Jericho will hold the tag team belts...by himself, anyway you get the idea

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,847 Posts

If the WWE focused their product to the IWC do you think the product would be be?
Definately not. If WWE listened to the IWC then it would just be shit. You'd have CM Punk holding both WWE and World Heavyweight Championships for 10 years, half the roster would be released, the other half would be made up of wrestlers held in high regard by the IWC and overall the product would fail because none of the IWC could agree to anything, so ultimately you'd be trying to cater to everyone here but still pissing off others in the IWC. I believe WCW tried doing something like that in 2000 and it was a total failure, you can't cater to the IWC as it is not a single entity.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

Buh? If it was based on consensus I think it would. Yeah, some fans don't get what they want, but how is that different from now?

·
Registered
37 Posts

If the IWC booked WWE the company would be out of business within a matter of weeks.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts

The question doesn't make sense because everyone in the IWC has different contrasting opinions, they're not a collective group with one single opinion.

·
Registered
455 Posts

Nah.Theyd get the 1st hour of every RAW. The 2nd half would always be Jericho vs Christian.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

I'm sure the IWC would like it BUT

I'm sure that having Jericho, Punk, Christian, & ADR as champs would eventually get somewhat repetitive. Also, there'd be HEELS.... HEELS EVERYWHERE. :rolleyes:

But realize that the IWC doesn't all share the same damn opinion.

·
Banned
749 Posts

The fact that this is talking about if the IWC was in charge and no one has mentioned William Regal and Fit Finlay main eventing every PPV makes me sad.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.