Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's the guy who should face him? John Cena? Brock Lesnar? Jericho? or a random new "very talented" guy who's being build as a major heel?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
The only person he should ever face at wrestlemania is John Cena.
Hes the only guy left that could realistically beat Taker.
No way Vince would let Brock go over him and the same goes for Punk.

Either he comes back to face Cena or he just stays away.

Also in before someone says Rhodes or Ambrose

·
Registered
679 Posts
I hope wes ee Taker again, Want a proper good bye to him... Not just seeing him leave WM, wondering if hes coming back, To see him and be told hes gone!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ziggler would be awesome....but it wont happen

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
If just one, i'd have to go with vs. Kane in a double retirement match. Would LOVE to see that. But that should happen at WM30 Along with CM Punk vs SCSA. WM29 should be Taker vs. Cena.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Please give us one more with Kane, whether it be WM or just a PPV. Please, just 1 more, and either before or after, make it KNOWN it was their last. Would rather them build Kane back up bigtime to where he's a legit monster/threat again if they can, but even if they can't, just 1 more time, those two together in the ring.

As for WM, with the stuff going on with Cena now, I can see him going on a downward spiral and losing to Brock, getting injured... Comes back with some new aggressive legit heel side, turns into a serious legit threat by that time.. I know of nobody else but Kane possibly, who could put on a good show with Taker..

Why not Rocky or SCSA though? Rock always claims to have done it all, beat them all, been there done that, well he hasn't beat Taker at WM, a man who was in the same era as him and involved with him just like SCSA was.. I wouldnt want Rock to end it, dont think Rock WOULD want to end it, same for SCSA... But it'd be one last badass flashback of the good ol days...

Actually I LOVE the post above... Taker/Cena WM 29 and Taker/Kane WM30 double retirement... Would give Kane more then enough time to turn pretty scary again..

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Cena losing at 3 straight manias?

Don't hold your breath on it.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
So Undertaker vs Cena in an i quit match where cena loses

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Kane and Taker wont retire at the same time people. It would be a spit in the face to Kane who still has a few years left but would have to retire just because his older brother cant carry on... stupid.

Kane needs to put the Undertaker down, I don't even care, whether it be at Mania, or Survivor Series where he came in, Taker needs to pass the torch to Kane. Then over the next couple years Kane can dominate and be built so that when it comes to him retiring he can put over someone in a big way. I really don't know who can fill there shoes, there's going to be a massive hole in the roster when they're both gone and it's gunna take one hell of a performer to fill it.

As for the question I guess Taker vs Cena, but I cant see Cena losing three manias in a row. I only want Taker vs Kane if Kane's either going to win, or he absolutely decimates Taker after the bell.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
John Cena.

I don't want to see him face anyone else. I'm simply not interested in Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker and Taker against a up and comer just would not be believable. John Cena vs. The Undertaker is the only possible option (Outside of Sting vs. Undertaker, but that will never happen it seems).

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
John Cena or Brock Lesnar. That's it. Build either of them up as young monsters (which they are) while building Undertaker up as an old ass man (which he is). $$$$$

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't know why, but I am getting the feeling Taker might be gone at the 1000th Raw episode.

Hopefully wrong, but I just get this feeling. It would be the perfect time, his streak at a nice round number, and then the only person to appear on the first episode, leaving on the 1000th.

As for his opponent, I think it really has to be Kane if he only has one more. Even Cena doesn't interest me, Taker is better than that. Bollocks to him putting someone else over, he's done that most of his career, I want his final send off to be him winning in spectacularly selfish fashion with someone in a casket/the ground/on fire and him going out as I remember him coming in.

I would at a push not mind seeing a massive send off in a fatal four way of him, Austin, Rock and HBK.
Oh and HHH maybe, in a fucked up five some (or whatever they would call it). Then again, I'm a sucker for nostalgia!

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
John Cena IF and its a big if they made Cena embrace the hate and tell us he's not losing at Mania and go into the program as a heel and having us belive he might end it if he's heel. Cena as a babyface wouldn't work, not now that he lost the match against Rock, he'd need to go heel.

Otherwise Brock Lesnar.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Brock Lesnar. Better match than Cena. I am hoping he faces them both in the next 2 years, but with only one match, let it be Brock.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.