Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What potential rating it could've received?
Who's win would have the biggest impact?
Who would've got the bigger babyface recation between rock or austin?

·
Banned
12,539 Posts

Stone Cold would of won.

Stone Cold would of got the bigger reaction, it was at a time that Austin was more over than The Rock. In fact if Austin never had his time out, the whole company would of been different through out 2000 and that may of been a bad thing as 2000 was one of my favourite years in general with The Rock/HHH feud etc.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Austin really wasn't really way more over as in some promos the rock got a bigger reaction during the buildup....

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
triple h would've kept the title .. it's booking 101

he would've used an epic heel finish to build him heat

and nothing gets more heat than going over the two top stars

Stone Cold would of won.

Stone Cold would of got the bigger reaction, it was at a time that Austin was more over than The Rock. In fact if Austin never had his time out, the whole company would of been different through out 2000 and that may of been a bad thing as 2000 was one of my favourite years in general with The Rock/HHH feud etc.
rock was more over than austin at that time

rock got the bigger pop

same here .. rock got the louder pop

both segments in the same night and clearly rock was more over

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Lol at the post saying Austin would've gotten the bigger pop if he had won the Triple Threat Match.

Rock would've obviously gotten the bigger pop, since he hadn't won it as a face yet, plus he was repeatedly losing WWF Title Matches by screwjob since the summer of that year. There would've been no point in Austin winning it again, unless he was turning heel, and they probably weren't gonna turn him until later on.

But HHH probably would've retained anyway, they changed the booking when they found out Austin couldn't wrestle, so then they did a HHH/Vince McMahon feud afterwards to set up the McMahon-Helmsley storyline.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Triple H would have gone over, probably using DX's help or something or some other method to retain the title.

Stone Cold I believe may have actually been the fall guy to take the pinfall in this match.

And yes, I dont like admitting it but Rock was certainly more over than SCSA around this time.

·
Registered
335 Posts
This was around the time Rocky was starting to really heat up so pop-wise, it would've been equal.

Triple H should've won.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts