Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
yes because everyone who has faced taker in recent year went in looks superstrong....

wait a minute thats not the case. michaels whole storyline was that he was losing all the time, lost tag titles, failed to win rumble. cm punk lost to rock twice, cena and even fucking kane between rumble and mania and lesnar didn't exactly look strong in the build up to mania last year now did he!!
Then its a swerve and Ambrose (the one who constantly loses) is facing Taker? I could dig that.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
I doubt he's facing Wyatt. Last year they were telling us he was going to face Bryan. Another year it was Barrett. They always float alternative matches with Taker.

If you look at how things are setting up it looks like HHH is going to be facing Cena. Cena is going to face Brock at RR and whoever screws him will be his WM opponent. Cena has no build with Rusev, but a huge storyline in place with HHH where he's the only wrestler who can restore his power. That might not mean anything because last year Wyatt's feud with Cena started at the RR but I just think that's too big of a stipulation to look past.

Cena is the only guy who can restore HHH's power. That sounds like it's leading to a match to me.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I agree with Gillberg

·
Registered
399 Posts
I just got a really fucked up idea for a match. It's a take on the Saw movies, specifically Saw 4. WWE did some angles with wrestlers almost dying, like Bossman being hanged or Ultimate Warrior being locked in a casket. What if one of Dean's friends was hanging from a noose above the ring. Dean and Wyatt have a ladder match, and Dean's objective is to get to climb the ladder to save his friend in time. Wyatt wants to stop this.

Obviously this wouldn't work on a TV-PG show, but if TV-14 comes back it could seriously happen. Undertaker once tried to embalm Austin, so in all honesty it's not far fetched.

·
Vaporizing the Opposition
1,075 Posts
Bullshit!! F**K Wyatt! He isn't wrestling Undertaker. They need to quit this shit having Ambrose lose every match and making him more and more irrelevant. They need to turn him loose to just be himself and let him finish his feud with Rollins. They are so afraid he might get over more than Cena! They ruin everyone who starts really getting over!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Bullshit!! F**K Wyatt! He isn't wrestling Undertaker. They need to quit this shit having Ambrose lose every match and making him more and more irrelevant. They need to turn him loose to just be himself and let him finish his feud with Rollins. They are so afraid he might get over more than Cena! They ruin everyone who starts really getting over!
No clue why they made these two feud. at the moment.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts