Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Lesnar is threatening to walk out if he has to put Reigns over....then the only thing I can see WWE doing is having Lesnar beat Roman, maybe with a dirty tactic, which causes Roman to get frustrated and spear Lesnar after the match allowing Seth to cash in ( after a curbstomp for good measure of course)...

Then Brock can take time off and we could have Rollins vs Reigns followed hopefully by Rollins vs Bryan then Bryan vs Heel Reigns.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the reports are true he should be suspended and Bryan should take his spot.
True but Vince has made it clear he wants Bryan nowhere near the WWE title/Main Event at this year wrestlemania.So no point even suggesting that lol.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the thread was closed because of no substantiation, why do people persist on rank speculation?

The thread is still up and running though...

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Simmer down over there. Lesnar was not unhappy about creative decisions - it specifically says that..has nothing to do with Roman. And the Roman rumours are purely that - rumours.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Imagine if they went 360 and gave us shield triple threat and Bryan/Lesnar lol. Theres still time. Turn Ambrose heel and freaking set it up. Rushed or not im down.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
I don't believe the reports as it suggests Lesnar was informed of confidential information about Reigns.

However if it were true and Lesnar really did want Reigns suspended then that is exactly what would happen.

In the scenario described Lesnar has WWE by the balls because he is described as wanting nothing to do with a failed drug testing scandal implying he won't work at all for the company unless Reigns is suspended for it.

Also, to all of the people thinking this would mean Daniel Bryan would take Reigns spot i can assure you that will not happen.

Randy Orton would be the go to guy in this scenario as the babyface (Turning on Rollins/The Authority and likely winning some kind of No.1 contender match)

Orton/Lesnar is an easy sell and Vince would be fine with it. It also allows for Rollins to cash in successfully at some point after Orton goes over.

So, even though i don't believe the report. You can be sure that on the small chance it is true you still aren't getting Bryan/Lesnar. They would do Orton/Lesnar and suspend Reigns because they would have to on Lesnars insistence.

I think it's just trolling though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.