Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I wouldn't mind seeing him actually have his own stable known as "The In Crowd". His enforcer, and new best friend would be Brodus Clay, and his lady would be Maryse. The tag team of the group should be Bateman, and Curtis with their tag team name being "The Future of Wrestling". The Miz is the perfect lead man, and I can't recall a better stable leader outside of The Miz right now in all of wrestling. I can see him as World champion feuding with Orton, or even Daniel Bryan.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Miz is a lone wolf, and if anything I would put him on Smackdown only because he can become the true face of that show, he can be the top heel of that brand single-handedly

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
CHRISTIAN should make his own stable. He's good at it.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
Miz is a lone wolf, and if anything I would put him on Smackdown only because he can become the true face of that show, he can be the top heel of that brand single-handedly

^ Which is it, though?

True Face?

or

Top Heel?

personally, I want him to REMAIN with R-Truth on RAW. OR if they finally do away with the Brand-Split, then it won't matter anyway.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
i see it happening at next years draft

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
The only way I could see The Miz moving to SmackDown were if he were to turn face, because as a heel, he's far too big for the B show. If that happened, he'd dominate the show like Orton has, only he'd be far more entertaining.

·
Registered
945 Posts
^^^Depends what faces were around at the time. Besides if he's that good as a heel why can't he do what Edge did and effectively make SD HIS show?

# 1 heel on SD with Brodus by his side (who'm I think should be given a mercenary/APA style gimmick anyway) sounds pretty nice, but I'd leave it at that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts