Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the League is currently keeping Rusev, Sheamus who is also injured, Del Rio who has been absolutely amazing after his split with Colter and Barret who's probably on his way out from hurting their characters, because the LoE is giving all four of them air time at once, which is always great.

But i think that currently it's either Del Rio or Rusev, who should turn on the League.

Actually I believe, Del Rio should just walk out on his losing team in an anticipated match as the US Champion. Del Rio would be amazing in the main event.

"I don't need any leages of nations to have my back perros, ALLLberto Del Rio fights for pride and squashes musquitos like he does with perros"

-Here's a benefit for Del Rio. He doesn't need stables to be world champion, despite being heel.

The next night Sheamus accidently Brogue Kicks Lana, pushing the rampage button of Rusev, having him destroy Sheamus and take out Barrett, helping the morons from the creative to write him out with some story, instead of just dissapearing without any sense.

This way Sheamus benefits by being the fighting irish, who's not afraid of the raging bulgarian who's on loose, because of Lana.

And some would say, fuck Rusev we have Stowman now, but at least Rusev has proven that he can go on singles and can be actually entertaining.

Your thoughts?

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
If the League of Nations split, we will have 4 absolutely geeks:

BNB on his way out
Rusev with no momentum, saddled by his birthplace and Lana's backstage heat
Sheamus, 38 years old heatless overachiever with no direction
ADR, see above, but for 1.4 mln $

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
It still saddens me to see what Barrett and Rusev have become.

I'd honestly love to see Rusev totally demolish Sheamus, but i wouldn't trust them to split them up in a sensible way. Chances are they'll just randomly stop appearing with each other one week with no explanation.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

BNB on his way out
That's why i suggested an example of a way to boost their momentum. There are ways of doing it, but the creative will fuck it up.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
Rusev is for all accounts buried. He could possible come back over time, but he has looked weak in so many different ways, and to so many different people, he's basically just a useless henchman for whoever his master is.

Sheamus did good for what he had to work with. He was booked as a little bitch against Roman Reigns. How the hell can you get the crowd to respect you when you're stuck jobbing to Reigns, and you can't even look tough doing it. I really appreciated what Sheamus did with what he was given.

ADR has the best chance to do something meaningful in the near future. But not anything with a title. I like ADR but he sucked as US Champ.

Honestly I like the LON idea, and the 4, now 3 of them with BNB leaving, COULD be a terrifying stable. But they were booked like weak little bitches and now no one respects them. The 4 of them could have overpowered anybody or any faction they battled with. But instead they all have one secret weakness, which is a Superman punch.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I'd rather them not book Rusev like a geek and actually mirror his booking when he 1st came on the roster.
Sheamus can fuck off.
BNB well he's about to leave sadly so who cares at this point.
Del Rio...another guy I don't care about but fuck it just put him in a tag team with Swagger, bring back Colter and form the the MexiAmericans they can be decent team and add to the tag division.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
We just need more fun stable vs. stable feuds.
It would be nice, but everytime they tease one (especially the heel vs heel one) they (WWE) pull the rug right out from under us.

I remember a couple of months ago The LoN came face to face with The Wyatts and the shit was electric. The crowd was chanting "Yes!". I was marking out. :mark:

Skip to 4:50 :trips5

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
It would be nice, but everytime they tease one (especially the heel vs heel one) they (WWE) pull the rug right out from under us.

I remember a couple of months ago The LoN came face to face with The Wyatts and the shit was electric. The crowd was chanting "Yes!". I was marking out. :mark:

Skip to 4:50 :trips5
I was there. The crowd was fucking awful. We were the damn tater tot crowd. I was embarrassed to be a wrestling fan.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,875 Posts
WWE put them together because all four were lost on their own.

Now, the answer is to break them up because they're lost while together?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I would turn Del Rio into a tweener ala Bret Hart in the US v. Canada feud and a mix of his character

Cocky arrogant heel but fights for the Mexican's and Latinos.

I'd probably just pair Rusev and Sheamus into a monster tag team in order to rebuild Rusev into a Monster.
IMO the Ziggler feud killed Rusev

·
Registered
4,207 Posts

BNB on his way out
:maury

·
Learning to break RECORDS
221 Posts
It's really sad to see Barrett go... He was always one of my favorites. Rusev and Alberto should still be a team and sheamus should be aligned with them but I do see del rio split and be on his own to be apart of the main event.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts