Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suck with numbers: It's a wonder how I got a 4.0 before I was sick in January. I guess my math teacher felt bad for me and gave me an A for effort. If I were in charge, The Great Khali's salary would turn into the catering budget and CM Punk (Phil Brooks) would probably trick me into giving him a 30 million dollar deal.

I'm biased: John Morrison would be on his 5th month as World Heavyweight champion, and Randy Orton would would be the face of the company. Not to mention Christian and Daniel Bryan would be locked into a year long feud for the WWE championship that culminates in a hell in a cell surrounded by storm troopers.

My handling of the divas: I'd probably become mad with power that the Eve vs Natalya for the butterfly would be the main event on Raw and the be pissed off when the ratings say the ending of the show scored a 1.0

We all have some wacky idea that we think would make WWE great. Granted this was a gross exaggeration but I'm pretty sure my best work would make Vince fire me. The WWE has obviously suffered a loss in quality but I don't think any of us average smarks would be able to handle the stress that comes with handling the job. We would all suck. The WWE is not as good, but at least we should give props to Vince. Just my opinion.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
The booking would be a shitload better.

Steph and her soap writers aren't exactly doing a good job.

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
The company would fold in a month. Maybe less.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
It would be a whole lot better until 3 years later when everything is stale and out of touch with society becasue we are so damn busy booking,writing,producing etc that we create this bubble of wrestling where we ignore the outside world and the ever changing needs of the fans.

LOLZ

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
Daniel Bryan would be Worlds Heavyweight Champion

CM Punk would be WWE Champion
There would be a SVR, CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan match at Bragging rights

Cena would turn heel, not realizing they just fucked up and made a very bad decision as their merchandise sales go down the drain and CM Punk cant sell as well as they had expected.

WWE would go bankrupt soon afterwards.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I'm just saying...a major company like the WWE that pretty much has a monopoly on the Professional Wrestling audience is not going to go bankrupt due to IWC booking or decisions. They might lose money regularly, but the audience is going to watch pretty much no matter who is in charge.

I could be wrong.

That's something that fascinates me about the IWC and "casual" fans. If John Cena were "demoted" to the lower card, I'm almost 100% positive he'd get the same reaction he does now from the casuals. The IWC would call him buried and talk about how he was going to be released in a few months.

·
Asuka
96,236 Posts
They'd push a guy to the moon, then when he's one of the hottest acts in the company, de-push him to the lower midcard because he's overrated and stale, then push somebody else to the moon for the same reason, then de-push him for the same reason until everybody in the company has no credibility and they go bankrupt.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Everyone would have the WWE championship, at the same time. :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts