Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
HEY YO
4,622 Posts
Not necessarily. If the WWE are able to introduce a new authority figure through this, who is not a big star, they can mold this character, and if done right, it could be turned into something great.

But we probably will get a big star anyway.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
the payoff will certainly be a disappointment. don't know about the whole thing though.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
This whole angle is a disappointment regardless of who is revealed. With Michael Cole and all the e-mails and stuff it's just really irritating more than anything.

·
Premium Member
11,816 Posts
I am preparing myself for the huge disappointment that Michael Cole is the GM. Hopefully, I am proven wrong.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
The GM doesn't need to be a huge star, but once the reveal is done they have to make him relevant straight away. It could be Random Wrestler #6 from some indy fed, but if they reveal him in the right way he'll be immediately over.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
If the GM is not a huge star...... you should not be surprised.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Just hope for the worst.......hornswoggle.

I have a bad feeling that the 2 guys eliminated from nxt2 might take the 2 mystery spots :(

·
Registered
872 Posts
Have you heard the boos every time Michael Cole says something the GM messages the "Universe". IT'S A TERRIBLE GIMMICK! Hell, even the kids that go to the -E's events can figure that out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts