Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the idea or "plans" they have now is for Brock to run through everyone on the roster, get WWE title and drop it to Rocky at WM29, who on the roster would be big enough (name wise) to take the belt off of Rock? Punk? Cena? Orton? i think they inevitably will end up fucking themselves over this because after a year of Lesnar running through the whole roster, Rock comes in for one match and beats him like a piece of cake, no one will look strong enough to even compete with Rocky (not that there is even many who are booked strong enough to compete with him now!)

I look at it as, if Lesnar > Roster, and Rock beats Lesnar one shot, not even being a full time wrestler, then Roster < Rock, automatically. Of course it will make The Rock look even MORE like the fucking GOAT, but it destroys the roster altogether.

Thoughts?

Who would you like to see take the belt off Rocky after WM29?? (assuming these are the plans going forward)

Personally i would rather see their rematch at Summerslam, 10 years later, but that's just me.

·
Registered
280 Posts
CENA every time

·
Registered
517 Posts
Heel Cena beating Rocky after WM would be nice. Probably not gonna happen, though.
If I would have to pick anyone else it would be Orton. It would also look better if they turned him heel by then. And Orton is going to have a title run sooner or later, so it would be a good opportunity for his new title reign, in my opinion.

·
Registered
699 Posts
i think the rock wont just drop the belt after the mania match. rumor has it he could spend more time with the wwe next year as he has a light scedule for next year, i do think the rock will have another run because his acting can wait but time is against him in the ring. so i feel he will have a run through mania and through out next year and maybe drop it to brock again if brock sticks around which i think he will. brock has done the lot so why wouldnt he stay long term if the cash is right.

dont ask me were i heard the rumors but im sure iv read that the rock has a light scedule for movies next year hence the heavy filming this year

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Niether of them is becoming champion. How can you run a house show business if your champ isn't there?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
If The Rock isn't staying around after winning the WWE Championship, he should drop it to whoever has the Money in the Bank briefcase. Just have Brock Lesnar beat him up the night after Wrestlemania, and then Mr. Money in the Bank can come strolling down, cash in, and get massively over for beating The Rock for the WWE Championship. Dolph Ziggler could be a good choice, as what better way to "Show Off" than by beating The Rock for the WWE Championship.

If The Rock is staying around afterwards, then he should drop the title to someone like heel John Cena, CM Punk or Sheamus, just to put someone over on his way out.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think the rock wont just drop the belt after the mania match. rumor has it he could spend more time with the wwe next year as he has a light scedule for next year, i do think the rock will have another run because his acting can wait but time is against him in the ring. so i feel he will have a run through mania and through out next year and maybe drop it to brock again if brock sticks around which i think he will. brock has done the lot so why wouldnt he stay long term if the cash is right.

dont ask me were i heard the rumors but im sure iv read that the rock has a light scedule for movies next year hence the heavy filming this year
2 words. Road. Schedule.

Lesnar is getting 5 mil to do less than have the traveling the full timers are, and is only here for a year..how could the cash get any MORE right for next year? 10 million? Is he even worth that much to be honest?

·
Registered
446 Posts
John Cena. That is a no brainer. It is the only way to put an end to the feud/era and it's the only way to elevate Cena's current status. Fans will continue to boo him and it's going to be the best time for him to make that HEEL transition everyone is looking forward to.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Brock should beat Cena or Orton so hard that they stay home some months and than return and beat Rocky. Or HHH beats Rocky to save the WWE and than vacates the belt (a Heel HHH with cheat)

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
I really don't see Rock facing Lesnar at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship, I remember Rock stating last year he didn't want to be champion again.

No doubt the Rock will be in a WWE Championship match, but I highly doubt he will win it, that said, if the above match does occur I imagine Cena will defeat Rock as to bring the title back to a full timer and for Cena to avenge his loss at WM28.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really don't see Rock facing Lesnar at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship, I remember Rock stating last year he didn't want to be champion again.
hmmmmm he must have changed his mind somewhere between then and now :lmao

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
For it to come full circle, it would make most sense for CM Punk to do it, and he should. Beating Jericho at Wrestlemania still isn't HIS Wrestlemania moment and he needs one asap.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Gotta be Dean Ambrose.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Brock wins title by injuring Cena, Rock beats Brock, Cena returns at maybe summerslam that year to a huge ovations and possibly a heelish character. Would make good TV IMO.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
If the Rock does become champion again (regardless of against whom and where), the only people I could and like to see take it off him would be a heel Orton, CM Punk, or Daniel Bryan.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
heel cena. that shit writes itself.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts