Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Stone Cold Steve Austin was heathly and didn't have those injuries over the years do you think he would still be in the WWE today?

·
8,232 Posts
Probably not. He would've retired and did movies as he is now either way, he's already left a legacy like no other.

Last I heard though, his neck is fully healed and he's open for a return. Who knows though, the word changes every day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
the second he couldnt say son of a bitch/asshole/316 just whipped your ass...he wouldnt of been the same stone cold i grew up with..so im kind of glad he moved on

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
If Austin was still in the WWE, I think people would be saying how old is and how he needs to retire like they're saying about HHH and Taker.

He went out at the right time. He retired before people got sick of him.

·
Banned
291 Posts
His generation is done at this point. If the injury never happened I think he would have been around until about 2006.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Austin would of wrestled a few more years than retired. I think he would of stayed on as a on screen character for a while like he did after his in ring carer ended in 03. He would of retired full time WWE round 2006 and then come back once a year for major angles.

·
Banned
549 Posts
he would refuse to job to Cena, Batista, Orton, etc. Gradually, Vince would start getting pissed off and would make him job to Coach (which was supposed to happen at Taboo Tuesday 2005) :gun:

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Hell no. Austin had the show stealing role in one of the biggest action movies of last year and he’s signed on for the sequel. He’s poised to join the Rock in the incredibly exclusive club of professional wrestlers who moved on to successful and *polite cough* credible acting careers. So no, even if he was healthy I think he would be in the exact same spot.

It’s still very possible that he’ll make short term appearances to plug his movies in exchange for giving the WWE a rub but why would he risk injury in the ring when he’s establishing himself as an action hero torchbearer?

The Expendables was fucking awesome by the way.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Heard him in an interview about 6 months ago I think, when he was in the UK, and he mentioned then that he still loves the WWE and would still be wrestling if he was healthy.

·
Banned
549 Posts
Hell no. Austin had the show stealing role in one of the biggest action movies of last year and he’s signed on for the sequel. He’s poised to join the Rock in the incredibly exclusive club of professional wrestlers who moved on to successful and *polite cough* credible acting careers. So no, even if he was healthy I think he would be in the exact same spot.

It’s still very possible that he’ll make short term appearances to plug his movies in exchange for giving the WWE a rub but why would he risk injury in the ring when he’s establishing himself as an action hero torchbearer?

"Show Stealing role" LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :lmao
I hope u r not talking about "Expendables"
Austin had a show stealing role in Expendables?????
Really?
Really?
REALLY???

Go ahead and claim now, that the Great Khali had a show stealing role in "Get Smart"

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts

As much as I love Austin, you're either trolling or very, very stupid.

The show stealing role was Arny showing up for 2 minutes and the quote of Willis to Stallone:

"What's his fucking problem?"

"He wants to be president."

1 - 20 of 25 Posts