Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly I can’t see Sting fitting in anywhere in the WWE Universe. What would he do? Pop up and hit people with foam rollers? With his demeanor and look, I don't see him fit for this “PG ERA”-type-wrestling that we have today.
The only thing I would see him doing is feuding with the Undertaker for a brief moment, but that's really it. Other than that, I can’t see him wrestling people like John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, or any of those guys in the top roster. Maybe CM Punk, but that might be it.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Instantly be in the Main event
Perhaps the Strap
Great feuds that could be
like Taker vs Sting
Rock vs Sting you know stuff like that tbh.

·
Registered
511 Posts
We have Ryder do really need Joker Sting in WWE. Maybe if he went back to surfer Sting he could fit in with matches against Cena, Morrison, and Miz. It is time for him to move on. Sting leading WCW against HBK and Undertaker lead WWE would had been a great invasion angle but the time has passed.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Honestly I can’t see Sting fitting in anywhere in the WWE Universe. What would he do? Pop up and hit people with foam rollers? With his demeanor and look, I don't see him fit for this “PG ERA”-type-wrestling that we have today.
Sting can adapt his persona to pretty much anything he's given. That's his gift. He's one of the best talkers in wrestling, but he's getting too far up there in age to work the WWE's schedule. He would fit in best doing one-offs and twenty-minute promos with Triple H.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Couple of things, I sincerely doubt WWE would sign Sting, and keep him with the Joker Gimmick? why on gods green earth would they do that?
Secondly, considering he's like 56(?), Sting can still go pretty well in the ring.
Thirdly, he's actually willing to put people over, and lets face it, beating STING>beating Christian, Miz, etc.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sting can adapt his persona to pretty much anything he's given. That's his gift. He's one of the best talkers in wrestling, but he's getting too far up there in age to work the WWE's schedule. He would fit in best doing one-offs and twenty-minute promos with Triple H.
He could always have a TV/TV Taping only schedule not working house shows.

Personally, I would be disappointed to see Sting in WWE at this point because none of the dream feuds or even just fun sounding feuds, would be disappointing.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
The dude has been VERY over with the kids throughout his career, especially with the Crow gimmick. Why wouldn't it "fit in" today?

·
Registered
456 Posts
He would descend from the rafters (okay, obviously that isn't happening) one last time like in WCW .. landing directly onto John Cena's shoulders only to be AA'd and immediately pinned in about 10 seconds.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
RKO out of nowhere

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Never, never wanna see him in this shit product again.

Probably get a zero reaction and it be the Kevin Nash job (trying to put someone over who is shite).

The dude has been VERY over with the kids throughout his career, especially with the Crow gimmick. Why wouldn't it "fit in" today?
Cause Cena is cool and represnts this AWESOME Era (sarcasm aside). Face it mate, the way the business is ran today, you have to be corny, have no talent and pratically look like Justin Bieber.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts